FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Edwards to gibbs????????

<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Re: Edwards to gibbs????????

The talk has been either Joey will go or JGR would add a fourth team.The last person Gibbs would ever get rid of is Kyle,like him or not,the kid is the star of that show and one of the best talents out there.Dale Jr.may be the most popular,but sooner or later the sponsors are gonna want results.Jeff Gordon is probly as popular as Jr.but has four championships which makes it hard to argue anything against Jeffs talent with two differant crew cheifs.Would have to say,despite JJs' five championships,Jeff is still the biggest star in my mere mortal opinion at HMS.Carl moving to JGR would not surprise me,whether he took over the HomeDepot ride or brought over a sponsor and he does get along with Kyle.Carl is not my fav at Roush,but lets face it,he has given the best results over any of the other drivers from that organization and it is said,he is the most popular there and JGR is interested in him.AFLAC doesn't want to leave Carl,haven't heard about leaving Roush?
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:30 pm

wolfgang wrote:The talk has been either Joey will go or JGR would add a fourth team.The last person Gibbs would ever get rid of is Kyle,like him or not,the kid is the star of that show and one of the best talents out there.Dale Jr.may be the most popular,but sooner or later the sponsors are gonna want results.Jeff Gordon is probly as popular as Jr.but has four championships which makes it hard to argue anything against Jeffs talent with two differant crew cheifs.Would have to say,despite JJs' five championships,Jeff is still the biggest star in my mere mortal opinion at HMS.Carl moving to JGR would not surprise me,whether he took over the HomeDepot ride or brought over a sponsor and he does get along with Kyle.Carl is not my fav at Roush,but lets face it,he has given the best results over any of the other drivers from that organization and it is said,he is the most popular there and JGR is interested in him.AFLAC doesn't want to leave Carl,haven't heard about leaving Roush?

Kinda gotta disagree there Wolfie.....Kenseth has a Championship and Edwards doesn't. They've both got 2 wins this year, buuuuuuuuuuuuut, Edwards IS higher in points, but, again.....Kenseth already has a Title and Edwards doesn't...............We'll see how it all shakes out.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Edwards was close one year but got docked points for whatever the reason was i don't recall,but you're right and i always liked Kenseth myself.When Matt and Jr.raced each other in the Bush Series,i always pulled for him over Jr. because Matt had the lower funded race team.Biffle and Harvick were good during their time too in Bush,these four were all good,i just wish they could be that good in Cup as well.Kyle is doing pretty good in the Cup series,but it seems all these guys have troubles in the cup cars,especially Harvick and Biffle.Harvick is doing better than even last year,but for some reason they are either hot or cold.The one thing for sure is,this year i'd like to see someone who hasn't won a championship yet do so.Jack seems to put Carl on the top as does the media and you're absolutely right MW, Kennseth does have the championship and is in contention most ever year.Really not a fan of Carl and the love hate relationship i have for Kyle was the same i had for Tony in his early years.Guess i know what that means. :lol:
<<

tlmerk

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:23 pm

You know what? For a peacemaker (usually anyway) I found this thread oddly entertaining. Sorry but you guys are actually quite funny and usually say things I only think about. I've had my suspicions about a couple people on this board and it's interesting to hear what some people say actually out loud to each other.

Is this the right forum? I don't know, but it is kind of entertaining too. GULP. I think this board would be boring without all of you. If all I wanted to do was learn more about my favorite racing team, I'd get all info from the internet, which is where I get most of it. But this site is just fun. We're all SHR lovers (at least one half of SHR) and not everyone sees eye to eye and yes there are some I suspect who are really nothing like their alter egos on here.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:05 pm

tlmerk wrote:You know what? For a peacemaker (usually anyway) I found this thread oddly entertaining. Sorry but you guys are actually quite funny and usually say things I only think about. I've had my suspicions about a couple people on this board and it's interesting to hear what some people say actually out loud to each other.

Is this the right forum? I don't know, but it is kind of entertaining too. GULP. I think this board would be boring without all of you. If all I wanted to do was learn more about my favorite racing team, I'd get all info from the internet, which is where I get most of it. But this site is just fun. We're all SHR lovers (at least one half of SHR) and not everyone sees eye to eye and yes there are some I suspect who are really nothing like their alter egos on here.

Why Tlmerk,whatever do you mean,do tell? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

tlmerk

Post Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:10 pm

LOL Wolfgang!

Either you didn't read all the posts in this thread or you're being funny and sarcastic. I am betting on the latter.

Hope you're having a great summer.

BTW... I can't stand Edwards so why am I even posting on this thread? :-)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:25 am

he is hot property right now, been very consistant this year, he has a chance to win the cup, and it maybe good to go to gibbs, roush is cheap doesnt pay his drivers compared to other owners..
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:33 pm

tlmerk wrote:LOL Wolfgang!

Either you didn't read all the posts in this thread or you're being funny and sarcastic. I am betting on the latter.

Hope you're having a great summer.

BTW... I can't stand Edwards so why am I even posting on this thread? :-)

Can't stand Edwards myself,but if we aren't going to talk Tony or Ryan,it beats the #### out of having the #48 brought up again,i almost forgot who's site this really is. Don't have a problem with JJ per say,but one fan and his obnoxious obsession with him on the SHR web is enough to make me puke! BTW,the latter. :lol:
<<

jamo14

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:59 pm

wolfgang wrote:Can't stand Edwards myself,but if we aren't going to talk Tony or Ryan,it beats the #### out of having the #48 brought up again,i almost forgot who's site this really is. Don't have a problem with JJ per say,but one fan and his obnoxious obsession with him on the SHR web is enough to make me puke! BTW,the latter. :lol:

and the man-crush continues.....talking about an obnoxious obsession

please, go puke, or go beat the #### out of "something"
either the former, or the latter should make you feel better in the end
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm

wolfie sent me a PM expressing his man crush on me, its funny the dude cant stand me but brings me up every chance he gets, he is the one that obsess on a dead guy and a bald guy on a SHR site.......
<<

tlmerk

Post Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Yeah, all of you guys (okay I do it too in my real life too but no so much here) obsess on things. None of you really can throw the proverbial stone as we all are exercise the right to have our own opinions here. It's the ones who have concrete and sometimes unpopular opinions who are are the most interesting to me but you guys who aren't afraid to speak your mind, shouldn't put others down when they do. It makes you look small and self righteous and none of you on here are snobs. In fact, you all have a lot in common (like SHR) sometimes you just forget that.

Although... those of you who can put down someone with humor--- that's pretty funny too and hopefully shows it's all fun to you guys. Because it is all fun. Even if you can't stand each other.

Wow... I'll get off my soap box now. Speaking of self-righteous and preachy! LOL Oh well...
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:18 pm

The only man crush i see is bettween Jamo and Mj or is it a little more than they're letting on. :mrgreen: There's alot of people who left this site because of people like you two,mainly from what i've been reading-alot of it is you two,thanks for varifying that for me!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:19 pm

your showing how much of loser you are, all these threads and you make time to come on here and try to rock the boat, you even admitted it a couple weeks ago, unless that was your kids posting again, then again if it was, i can see why your always mad, they dont respect ya, this is mild entertainment for me, kinda boring because i feel like im doing battle with someone from the short bus, now you can come on here and act like i dont exist, or we can play your baby game until i get bored, i have tons of material so you decide, that is a cute flower in your avatar, chump............

<<

jamo14

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:03 pm

wolfgang wrote:The only man crush i see is bettween Jamo and Mj or is it a little more than they're letting on. :mrgreen: There's alot of people who left this site because of people like you two,mainly from what i've been reading-alot of it is you two,thanks for varifying that for me!

most of em left because of trolls like you
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 pm

jamo14 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:The only man crush i see is bettween Jamo and Mj or is it a little more than they're letting on. :mrgreen: There's alot of people who left this site because of people like you two,mainly from what i've been reading-alot of it is you two,thanks for varifying that for me!

most of em left because of trolls like you

+1
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing