Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: I may regret this in the morning......

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:39 pm

I wouldn't hld my breath that it's the beginning of the end for the 48 team.
but then again, I used to think Jeff would win a championship every other year til he retires too.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Jimmie is a very humble person by all accounts and it is rarre to hear him say what he said on Sunday. I wonder if he was being a little passive/aggressive and saying aloud in a public forum what he has been thinking for a while. Maybe that little nugget will get some attention @HMS.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:26 pm

I think switching team members around is more damaging than doing good. It takes time to become a well oiled machine and changing guys around doesn't let the team work together to become better. Also the added stress of knowing they will fire you at anytime can't be good.

I didn't like it when the RCR teams did it last year either.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:06 pm

and yet, he is 2nd in points.
I would love for SHR to be 2nd in points instead of Jimmie

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:01 pm

jamo14 wrote:and yet, he is 2nd in points.

really?
no six-time?
:shock:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:31 pm

onerockindoc wrote:His post race commentary was something along the lines of...I don't know what happened to them(pit crew)....I work out with them, I spend time with them, who knows what was wrong with them. It made me think that maybe those guys are just not overly confident in their job security.

Now get your tomatoes ready....while I think JPM drives like a crazy man I find him incredibly sexy. Must be the Latin Lover thing. I could listen to him all day long.

Re the JPM sexy thing... I have to agree. If you take him out of the car and put him in the Trackside environment, he's sexy and funny. However, in the car, he makes me nervous as he!! when he gets around drivers I like. He doesn't seem to have much, if any, respect for anyone on the track.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:26 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Jimmie is a very humble person by all accounts and it is rarre to hear him say what he said on Sunday. I wonder if he was being a little passive/aggressive and saying aloud in a public forum what he has been thinking for a while. Maybe that little nugget will get some attention @HMS.

Time for another Letterman moment:

Jimmie is a very humble person, and has a little nugget.
Maybe he will get some attention @HMS.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:40 pm

BevAnn wrote:
jamo14 wrote:and yet, he is 2nd in points.

really?
no six-time?
:shock:

:x :x :x :x :x :x

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:22 pm

yea be a real shame if he doesnt get six, but keep in mind he has 5,( straight) something no one else has done, just saying........................ not bragging, yeah im bragging on my boy.......

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:25 pm

waits for it.....................................................

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:08 pm

There is no "I" in team......no strike that

There is no "Chad" in team.....no stike that

There is no "team " in Chad......yeah, that's the ticket

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:38 pm

onerockindoc wrote:There is no "I" in team......no strike that

There is no "Chad" in team.....no stike that

There is no "team " in Chad......yeah, that's the ticket

SOOOOO TRUE!

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:16 pm

however there is a C in CHAMPION..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Well MJ, your boy was looking good in practice and may very well be the guy to beat at Indy. Unless of course they beat themselves on pit road Sunday. I heard Chad say that he will be making a change in tire changer this week.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:34 pm

JJ was looking strong today. I think I heard the new tire changer would be the FRONT tire changer.
Post a reply