Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Herbies Drunken Race Recap - Michigan

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Well, the week is half over, and I have decided to recap each race with my own twisted sense of humor.

It all started with the first pop of a beer after the command was given by former Michigan football coach Lloyd Carr. The best command by a football coach I have ever seen!

Time for another beer!

I don't remember much after that, so I decided to take a stroll around Herbieville, and ask other race fans what happened

I stopped by Herbie39's house, and all he could say was that he wanted Tony Gibsons head on a plate.

After that, I went to Herbie48's house, and he just kept talking about Jimmies 5 championships. That got boring real quick!

Then I went to Herbie99's house, and he was flipping mad that Carl didnt win after leading much of the race. Time to go!

So I jumped on my Mobil1 scooter and headed to Herbie88's shack, where all he did was whine about Mark Martin running Joonyer into the wall.

I left there and cruised to Herbie24's place, and he was just sitting there counting some eggs and talking about how many chickens he was gonna have.

Time for another beer!

I ran into Herbie18, or should I say, he ran into me. He just kept saying something about taking the high road, then he took a bow and left.

Then I noticed Herbie29 right on his tail, cursing and muttering something about "this ain't over yet".

Finally, I saw Herbie11, spraying some champagne all over his friends, and realized that Denny Hamlin must have won the race.

Then I went home and drank beer until I passed out.

Re: Herbies Drunken Race Recap - Michigan

Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Your race recap is actually pretty accurate, Herbie... under the circumstances. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep em commin'

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:25 pm

I hope at some point you motored your way over to Herbie22's casa and washed Kurt's mouth out with soap!!

Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:33 pm

WOOHOO!
nothin like a good "drunkmobile" to get a feller around the neighborhood!

Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:09 pm

LMAOOOOOOO wooo hoooo u did it.......Soooooooooooo loving it......keep it up... :D

tc

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:01 am

Lloyd Who?

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:13 pm

SmokeFan14 wrote:Lloyd Who?

Shame On You!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Yay Herbs! Keep it up buddy! :-)
Post a reply