Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Michigan Race!!!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:57 am

Who is goin to the Michigan Race? Got too be someone goin to the race this week!! If so chime in & let us know, & Please, Please make a SHR sign for Trackside or Raceday... :D We need some Tony or Ryan signs!!! 8-) :mrgreen:

Re: Michigan Race!!!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:30 am

Was at last August's race there (and it was miserable! too hot and humid to drink!), but I'll only be there this weekend in my heart and my dreams :-(

Re: Michigan Race!!!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:13 am

We are planning on going however looks like rain/thunderstorms for Sunday....my nephew has been there since Wed in the infield.

Re: Michigan Race!!!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:08 am

tracy14 wrote:We are planning on going however looks like rain/thunderstorms for Sunday....my nephew has been there since Wed in the infield.

Enjoy the race... hope you can stay dry! :) Just run if the lightning starts. :shock: ;) :lol:

Re: Michigan Race!!!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:49 am

azk8ster wrote:Was at last August's race there (and it was miserable! too hot and humid to drink!), but I'll only be there this weekend in my heart and my dreams :-(


TOO HOT & HUMID TO DRINK :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING 8-)

Re: Michigan Race!!!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:34 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
tracy14 wrote:We are planning on going however looks like rain/thunderstorms for Sunday....my nephew has been there since Wed in the infield.

Enjoy the race... hope you can stay dry! :) Just run if the lightning starts. :shock: ;) :lol:

We're packing up now and R taking off in the am. Can't wait :D

Re: Michigan Race!!!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:35 pm

jamo14 wrote:
azk8ster wrote:Was at last August's race there (and it was miserable! too hot and humid to drink!), but I'll only be there this weekend in my heart and my dreams :-(


TOO HOT & HUMID TO DRINK :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING 8-)



Totally agree...........it's never "too" nothing to drink :lol:

Re: Michigan Race!!!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:47 pm

U GO GIRL!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) j PoPs a COOLED Old Mill Dawg BEER 8-) GuLp,GuLp....
Post a reply