FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PRELUDE TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!!

<<

tonycrazy

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:13 am

PRELUDE TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!!

Ok yall I finally got confirmation on the price for our tickets....Due to a slight price increase on general sales our part has gone up as well.......I was quoted a very good price of $14.50 /ticket...even tho a lil higher than last yr its still a very good and very generous price....

To begin this process here is what u will need to do to:
If u dont have a Pay Pal acct u will need to pm me w/ alternate arrangements....but for those of you that plan on paying this way here is the instructions to do so
Go to ur PayPal acct...click on send money...click on personal....then choose the option of "Payment Owed"....that should allow u to send the money w/o a fee.....you will need to use the email address tony14girl@gmail.com as to who's acct the money is goin to.....

I will need all money pd no later than May 16th....Thank you all again for participating in this event....i look forward to seeing everyone.....hope we have a few new ones as well....

As soon as i get a confirmed price for our shirts i will be posting that as well....so keep an eye out...lol

Thanks again
TC

<<

14FanGogi

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Re: PRELUDE TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!!

Thanks for doing this for us TC!

I am back down to 2 tickets since my daughter can't come after all. I will send you the money for the 2 tickets via PayPal as you requested.

Thanks again and see you at Eldora!!
Gogi :D
Looking forward to Championship #3...Go Tony Go!
<<

lovintonyin09

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:43 pm

I'll be sending payment soon, Wanda! Thanks again for doing this! We really appreciate it! Can't wait to see ya!! Blessings!!! :)
<<

tonycrazy

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:22 pm

Bumping for a reminder for anyone planning to go to the Prelude this yr to get their tickets bought by May 16th......We only have a limited amt of seats and cant get any more....so get em now!!
See yall soon!!! :D

tc

<<

herbie14

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:09 pm

We'll be getting our order in soon, TC. Thanks for all the hard work in setting this up.
" I've got a cooler full of Schlitz and I'm not gonna stop drinkin till I get to the bottom." - Tony Stewart

Herbie
<<

tonycrazy

Post Fri May 13, 2011 1:55 pm

REMINDER....REMINDER.....REMINDER.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONDAY IS THE "LAST" DAY TO ORDER AND PAY FOR UR TIX THAT WE HAVE BLOCKED FOR THE PRELUDE.......IF U PLAN ON GOING AND WANT TO SIT W/ THE REST OF THE SHR GANG AND AT HALF PRICE NOW IS THE TIME TO DO SO........CANT WAIT TO SEE U ALL THERE.... :D

tc

<<

herbie14

Post Fri May 13, 2011 8:05 pm

I just sent my money via paypal, TC. 4 tickets for the Herbies. Its gonna be a blast. Hopefully Harvick will show up and beat Kyle's ####.
" I've got a cooler full of Schlitz and I'm not gonna stop drinkin till I get to the bottom." - Tony Stewart

Herbie
<<

tonycrazy

Post Fri May 13, 2011 9:42 pm

herbie14 wrote:I just sent my money via paypal, TC. 4 tickets for the Herbies. Its gonna be a blast. Hopefully Harvick will show up and beat Kyle's ####.

haha ya that'll be funny as #### huh?
yup got the conf on the pmt....thanks and cant wait to see my favorite Herbie family....love u guys!!!!

tc

<<

tonysgirl14

Post Sat May 14, 2011 12:04 am

got mine cant wait to go
<<

tonycrazy

Post Sat May 14, 2011 12:43 am

tonysgirl14 wrote:got mine cant wait to go

y didnt u get em thru this? u coulda sit w/ us.....try to find us ok?? we'd love to meet ya!!!

tc

<<

lovintonyin09

Post Tue May 17, 2011 9:48 am

23 more days!!! 23 more days!!! Can't wait to get there and see ya'll!! Wanda - do you have any idea when you'll be mailing the tickets?? Just want to be on the lookout...!! Thanks again so much for doing this!! You rock!! :) :D
<<

tonycrazy

Post Tue May 17, 2011 12:25 pm

Hey girl......i will be transferring the money from PP in the next few days....it takes a few more days to trans and credit my cking acct then i will call the track and order and pay for em....then they will send em out at that pt....so i should get em sometime next week and i will send em out at that pt.....or u can just get em from me at the track which ever u want.....will let u know soon.....Looking forward to seein u all again....just really sucks that some wont make it out this yr.... :(

tc

<<

tonycrazy

Post Tue May 17, 2011 12:29 pm

On a diff note.....those of u that plan on attending the tailgatin for the day plz let me know....so we can coordinate food.......as to who needs to bring what.....we have grills n utensils just the food is all is needed....all should bring their own coolers n drinks tho....

tc

<<

lovintonyin09

Post Thu May 19, 2011 2:14 pm

Thanks so much, Wanda! If they don't get to you too late, I think we'll just have you mail them. If it is getting too close, we'll find a way to find you there and pick them up! Keep me informed!
Hope you're having a great week! :)
<<

tonycrazy

Post Mon May 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Ahhhhhh the countdown begins....this time tomorrow i'll be in IN w/ my Liz and Herbie...next stop ..........ELDORA BABYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

tc

Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing