Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Traveling To the Prelude

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:37 am

just want to wish all members going to the prelude a safe journey and that you all have a good time,

lets hope for the same turn out as last yr ;)
doesnt matter who wins, at the end its the hospitals that win and that is most important. :D

Re: Traveling To the Prelude

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:45 am

Ditto Michael. I saw an interview with Tony yesterday and he sounded like they were set and ready to race. I hope all of those going will have one fabulous time.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:00 am

ndunn wrote:Ditto Michael. I saw an interview with Tony yesterday and he sounded like they were set and ready to race. I hope all of those going will have one fabulous time.

Ditto ndunn and I know the members here are gonna have a GREAT time. Hope they take lots of pics to share with us. Safe Journey to all !!!!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:48 pm

I do hope everyone going this year has a blast, you will all be in my thoughts. These guys are giving their time for a worthy cause and should all be applauded.
As for the same outcome as last year...I am taking my watch off MJ. :D

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:46 am

Well stated, MJ!

Have a blast everyone, and don't forget to kiss Tony for me! He1l, kiss 'em all for me!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:17 am

On my way to Ohio for tomorrow's Prelude!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see everyone and support Tony's fundraising efforts for the children's hospitals. Will eventually post pics when I get home. May need to yell for help with posting them...LOL

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:54 am

I'm spending the day cleaning the grilles and the party van. I have a few people coming over for my annual Prelude party tonight, so hopefully I won't be driving there at 7am with a hangover. Be safe everyone!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Can't wait for the Prelude! Be safe ya'll - and I'll be seeing some of you there! God bless Tony and all the drivers for doing this. Just goes to show what big hearts they all have!
GO SMOKE!! :)

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:59 pm

^^^^^^ kudos

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:09 pm

peanut1439 wrote:
ndunn wrote:Ditto Michael. I saw an interview with Tony yesterday and he sounded like they were set and ready to race. I hope all of those going will have one fabulous time.

Ditto ndunn and I know the members here are gonna have a GREAT time. Hope they take lots of pics to share with us. Safe Journey to all !!!!

I also hope we get pics. Those from last year were awesome. I especially liked the pics of the garage gang....Of course the race but they will have those anyway.....

Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:42 pm

The Prelude Peanutbutter Bars are in the fridge and the cooler is clean. I guess I'm ready to go!

Thank you all for the well wishes.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:20 am

Safe travels all. And WAVE a LOT ! I ordered the PPV so I will be watching :)

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:35 am

Happy Race Day! We're loaded up and ready to head out. We'll be leaving at 7 so we can arrive just as the parking lot opens up at 8. It's gonna be hot folks. Drive safely everyone. We have plenty of cameras and will take alot of pics.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:38 am

look fwd to the pics, stay cool, its gonna be a chilly 97 here in PA today.........

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:13 am

Hope everyone has a great time today/tonight.
Wish I was there again....maybe next year :D
Post a reply