FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WHY??

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:09 pm

WHY??

2 Questions................

1. Why throw a caution for a water bottle on the apron???
2. Why throw a caution for JR. when all he did was slide sideways, #### they didn't throw a caution
when Kvapil hit the wall

all I gotta say is hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, JR is gonna be the death of this sport yet. ANYTHING NASCAR can do to try to help him stay up front or close to it seems to be allowable.....thoughts???
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Re: WHY??

I'm a fan of Jr.but even i get sick of it all,either he pulls his head out his %ss and gets serious about racing or get the #### out! Nascar has always played favorites,but even this is a bit ridiculous as last week.The Mayor #31wasn't too happy last week over the caution incidents and Tony wanted to know where the dam can that was supposively on the track was so he didn't run it over.Didn't even watch it today,even thou Harvick won last week,i still lost interest.Seems by your comments MW,i didn't miss anything and it's the same as last week.The Childress and Kyle thing has me ticked off as well,Kyle can do no wrong and Richard finally had it and let Kyle have it.The situation has been brewing for a long time and i blame Nascar for letting it get this far,not Kyle or Richard.
<<

jamo14

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Re: WHY??

"1. Why throw a caution for a water bottle on the apron???"
they didn't throw a caution for a 3400 pound racecar on the apron (#22 stalled) towards the end
that could've changed the outcome of the race, maybe into dale's favor
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Return to NASCAR & Racing