Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:52 pm

im not the one obsessing over jr, you are, i think you need a nap, besides my driver JJ 5 sprint cup championships in a row, Kyle a big fat ZERO, kinda like his personality, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......

Re: Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:59 pm

michaeljohn wrote:im not the one obsessing over jr, you are, i think you need a nap, besides my driver JJ 5 sprint cup championships in a row, Kyle a big fat ZERO, kinda like his personality, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......


at least KB HAS a personality....he's not "vanilla" wwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooo backatcha

Re: Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:25 am

id rather be vanilla and be the best at what i do and not remembered for driving in the truck series
ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Kyle can certianly wheel a race car and it seems once people begin to like him,he does something stupid and i guess he brings it on himself.Kyle has been in this sport long enough and at 26yrs.of age you'd think he'd be able to harness that talent and learn you can't win every race.Heard Buds statement about Dale Snr.and Dale Snr.was alot like Kyle and Tony as well in his early years.The differance bettween Kyle and Dale is,Dale was rookie of the year in 79 and won his first championship in 80 and he was older and matured faster.Tony i felt the same about him as i now do Kyle when Tony first started and never really cared for him until we lost Dale and Tony got involved in DIRT,basicly after his second championship.Tony sees alot of himself in Kyle and it's the past i just as soon forget with Tony and Kyle should follow Tonys' lead and grow up already.Kyle has alot of talent no doubt,but his attitude is what gets him into trouble.The last thing about Dale is,he didn't always have the car he could win with,but because of that he earned the name Intiminator.Die hard fan of Dale,but even then,i didn't always agree with evrything he did.The drivers that always fasinated me were Rick Mears in Indy and David Pearson in Nascar.Kyle is going to be a great driver someday,the next Dale,who knows,alot of times he just reminds me of Robby Gordon when things aren't going his way.

Re: Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:33 pm

as much as i never was a SR fan to compare kyle to SR even remotely is a slight against SR, until kyle proves himself at the highest level, he is just a good driver, nothing special, he has two cute nicknames that he gave himself, usually a nickname is given to ya, and he cant even live up to those names, he wants to rock the boat, but is the first to jump off when its sinking.

Re: Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Question, what would you do?

Your grandson gets beat up at school. The Principal says, "it is taken care of." Your grandson gets beat up at school again. The Principal says, "it has been handled." Your grandson gets beat up at school AGAIN. You go to the Superintendent who says, ''this won't happen again." Your grandson gets beat up ONE MORE TIME, what do you do?

I don't like violence even though it was acceptable when I grew up. Violence is not the best answer. But when the powers that be don't cause the behavior to change, do you take the matter in your own hands?

What resources did RC have besides telling his drivers to do what he had been telling KyB to stop doing?

Re: Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:45 pm

NascarNanaOK wrote:Question, what would you do?

Your grandson gets beat up at school. The Principal says, "it is taken care of." Your grandson gets beat up at school again. The Principal says, "it has been handled." Your grandson gets beat up at school AGAIN. You go to the Superintendent who says, ''this won't happen again." Your grandson gets beat up ONE MORE TIME, what do you do?

I don't like violence even though it was acceptable when I grew up. Violence is not the best answer. But when the powers that be don't cause the behavior to change, do you take the matter in your own hands?

What resources did RC have besides telling his drivers to do what he had been telling KyB to stop doing?

Matter of fact,i have had that happen and found threatening to kick the prinicpals %ss works.

Re: Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:56 pm

wolfgang wrote:
NascarNanaOK wrote:Question, what would you do?

Your grandson gets beat up at school. The Principal says, "it is taken care of." Your grandson gets beat up at school again. The Principal says, "it has been handled." Your grandson gets beat up at school AGAIN. You go to the Superintendent who says, ''this won't happen again." Your grandson gets beat up ONE MORE TIME, what do you do?

I don't like violence even though it was acceptable when I grew up. Violence is not the best answer. But when the powers that be don't cause the behavior to change, do you take the matter in your own hands?

What resources did RC have besides telling his drivers to do what he had been telling KyB to stop doing?

Matter of fact,i have had that happen and found threatening to kick the prinicpals %ss works.

I did that to a kids Father. Never had any problems with that kid again.

Re: Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:19 pm

The sad part schmoopster,it shouldn't have to come to that-but as you know-one can only take just so much.Good for you,too many people let themselves get walked on today and as i get older i see it more and more because some won't stand up for themselves.Think it falls back into the brats becoming %ss%ole adults at times. :idea:

Re: Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:57 pm

wolfgang wrote:The sad part schmoopster,it shouldn't have to come to that-but as you know-one can only take just so much.Good for you,too many people let themselves get walked on today and as i get older i see it more and more because some won't stand up for themselves.Think it falls back into the brats becoming %ss%ole adults at times. :idea:

yeah once I confronted the father I knew why the kid was the way he was.

Re: Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:57 am

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:The sad part schmoopster,it shouldn't have to come to that-but as you know-one can only take just so much.Good for you,too many people let themselves get walked on today and as i get older i see it more and more because some won't stand up for themselves.Think it falls back into the brats becoming %ss%ole adults at times. :idea:

yeah once I confronted the father I knew why the kid was the way he was.

We have several of those families in our community... sad :( They have no respect for other people or their property and have this "you can't touch me" attitude.
Post a reply