Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Apparently Richard Childress and Kyle Busch got into it after the race and RC connected one or multiple punches. One witness in the garage said he got Busch in a headlock and punched him three times.

Stay tuned, boys and girls.

Re: Childress Allegedly Punches Kyle Busch Out

Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:36 pm

i just read that on yahoo, im so glad someone took a swipe at kyle, he deserves a beating for the way he treats other drivers....

Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:40 pm

WTF Happened??? I hadta work.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Yeah, I got this email a few ago.

Per Ray Dunlap in the Truck Garages:

Hot news from the track. Grandpa Childress put a whipping on Kyle Busch in the truck garage. Look for big sun glasses on kubu sun.

Wow!

Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Wow...bad couple of weeks for Kyle.....And they're not even in the same weight class.....

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:06 pm

That's just C R A Z Y !!! LOL

Or "Boys Have At It?" ;-)

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:07 pm

its almost as bad when your mom grabs ya by the ear to get you in the house at nite hahaha, thing that gets me is everyone in the pits has a sprint fone, but ya never see video of this stuff

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:11 pm

oops... hee hee hee

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Isn't Kyle on probation? Wonder what NASCAR will do, if anything.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Kyle was supposed to race NW tonight and he didn't. Ya think his eye got hurt? I wonder if this will affect his probation? He bumped that truck on the track, not in the pits. ####, I thought he was congratulating him for a hard won 5th place between them..lol

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:53 pm

So COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. What are they going to do to CHILDRESS?

Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:58 pm

duffygoofy wrote:So COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. What are they going to do to CHILDRESS?

Nobody knows duffy, we don't even know the whole story yet. We'll have to wait and see.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:01 pm

I guess Mr. childress has taken first place in NASCAR's bad a$$ award. If this was not provoked I hope he gets arrested. He should be banned from any of the race tracks as crap like this is not funny.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:05 pm

peanut1439 wrote:Kyle was supposed to race NW tonight and he didn't. Ya think his eye got hurt? I wonder if this will affect his probation? He bumped that truck on the track, not in the pits. ####, I thought he was congratulating him for a hard won 5th place between them..lol

I was kinda thinkin' the same thing about the congratulatory bump.....if that's what it was, I hope Childress feels like a real ####.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:14 pm

Well, if Childress went to Kyles garage and whupped up on him and he is injured, it could get ugly even if Nascar would give Richard a pass. It will be interesting for sure to see who gets in trouble.
Post a reply