Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Chad Knaus drops the F-bomb - Video

Tue May 31, 2011 10:52 am

Chad Knaus drops the F-bomb on live Fox NASCAR broadcast at coke 600.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc0j6cUC ... r_embedded

Re: Chad Knaus drops the F-bomb - Video

Tue May 31, 2011 11:17 am

I got this from another site, did anyone else hear this? I didn't have a scanner so I can't verify it.

I was listening to their in-car audio when Jimmie's engine blew. Chad really lost it, he kept saying the "f" word over and over, then he referred to the pit crew as a bunch of monkeys. Things will be different with Jimmie's guys next week, you can bet on it.

Tue May 31, 2011 11:29 am

I reckon FOX learned their lesson about playing a team's radio live

Tue May 31, 2011 11:38 am

Yea i heard Chad. I bet there won't be live team radio anymore.

Tue May 31, 2011 11:48 am

He'll still never beat Jr. as king of the potty-mouths! :)

Tue May 31, 2011 12:17 pm

I used to listen to Jr's scanner and he was always using the F-Bomb and was as mean as Kurt Busch sometimes to his team. He got away with it because Tony Eury was a relative. He has toned it down for sure.

Tue May 31, 2011 3:03 pm

Can't blame Chad for being so -issed after their night and after the engine going south, pretty much would have made anyone blow a headgasket at that point.There isn't a crew or driver who hasn't cursed at one point or another and i kinda like it,it takes the heat off me as a fan. :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 3:11 pm

I agree with you wolfgang.Everyone does swear when they are p---ed off. Nothing wrong with that.
Last edited by duffygoofy on Tue May 31, 2011 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 31, 2011 4:34 pm

I'll be honest, I'm glad to hear a crew cheif with emotion. Chad will not settle for blown engines. He will stay on the engine department until they figure out what happened and then make sure it doesn't happen again. As for his pit crew, you better believe they know they can be replaced. I'm sure he tells them they can be. As for SHR crew cheifs, I'm not sure they are awake for an entire race as of late.

I guess what I'm saying is, I want Knaus to come over to the 39! :D

Tue May 31, 2011 6:48 pm

Chad at SHR??? Uhhhh... No way. So he is passionate! He also comes across as an Ahole. I'd quit supporting either team if Tony brought Chad into SHR. I'm sure I am in the minority there but I just don't like him.

As for his dropping an F---bomb? So what! It was stupid of the TV producers to listen in on any radio when an engine is blown. What do they expect to hear? 90% of CCs probably say some expletive or another in that circumstance.

Tue May 31, 2011 7:19 pm

lmao, yes I heard it... Chad has one of the worst potty mouths, but then again, he hasn't said anything I haven't heard before :lol:

Tue May 31, 2011 8:45 pm

Rochelle wrote:lmao, yes I heard it... Chad has one of the worst potty mouths, but then again, he hasn't said anything I haven't heard before :lol:

likes...........

Tue May 31, 2011 8:51 pm

I keep singing in my head....Nobdody does it better, Nobody does it half as good as you.....Baby you're the best. And that applies to the cursing and crew chiefing.

Chad is the guy I love to hate. But you have to respect him, he's got the big balls in cowtown

Tue May 31, 2011 8:56 pm

Chad also has the best hair plugs on Pit Road..lol

Tue May 31, 2011 9:14 pm

peanut1439 wrote:Chad also has the best hair plugs on Pit Road..lol

is someone jealous because they can't afford to have it done themselves :(
Post a reply