<<

peanut1439

Post Wed May 25, 2011 11:42 am

Kyles Bad Ride

Kyle Busch Speeding Ticket May Cost His License
May 25, 2011 by RacingWin
Filed under: Kyle Busch
Ticketed for 128 in a 45

After receiving a speeding ticket for doing 128 mph in a 45 mph zone Kyle Busch is facing a possible suspension of his North Carolina driver’s license. North Carolina law allows up to a 60 day suspension for violations in this category — 83 mph over the limit.

Busch was test-driving a bright yellow Lexus LFA just south of Troutman, NC on Perth Road when a deputy caught him on radar. His wife Samantha was in the passenger seat.

“Today I received a traffic citation in Iredell County, Busch explained in an official release. “I was test driving a new sports car and I got carried away. I went beyond the speed I should have been going on a public road. I apologize to the public, my fans, sponsors, and race teams for my lack of judgment.”

So far NASCAR has no plans to bar Busch from competition over the speeding ticket.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

dfizban

Post Wed May 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Kyles Bad Ride

I was under the impression that to drive in Nascar you had to have a valid drivers license. I am probably wrong but that is what I have heard.
Where there is Smoke there is a fire to win!!!
<<

aws14

Post Wed May 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Re: Kyles Bad Ride

dfizban wrote:I was under the impression that to drive in Nascar you had to have a valid drivers license. I am probably wrong but that is what I have heard.

The article I read said you don't have to have a drivers license. I'm sure it won't matter to Kyle anyway, he has enough money to be chauffered around. Besides, if it's anything like his brother's problem, community service will probably be the sentence.

Return to NASCAR & Racing