FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Jimmy John's comes aboard......

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Jimmy John's comes aboard......

From Jayski's.......

Jimmy John's joins Stewart-Haas in 2014: Jimmy Johns, maker of gourmet sandwiches with freaky fast delivery since 1983, will joinStewart-Haas Racing (SHR) beginning in 2014 as a primary sponsor of driver Kevin Harvick and the #4 Chevy in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Jimmy Johns will be the primary sponsor of Harvick and the #4 team for 12 races, highlighted by the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. For the remaining 26 races on the Sprint Cup schedule, Jimmy Johns will serve as a major associate sponsor of the #4 Chevy. Jimmy Johns will also be an associate sponsor of the #14 Bass Pro Shops/Mobil 1 Chevrolet of SHR driver/owner Tony Stewart, who will join Harvick in representing Jimmy Johns.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Re: Jimmy John's comes aboard......

there is a small port a potty company around here called Jiffy-John and growing up my best friend Jim, i always called him Jimmy John, even to this day it slips out, must been 30 years ago when i started to call him that, i know this is something everyone needed to know :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Dam,i do recall saying that soon after the announcement Harvick was coming to SHR!!! SOOOOO,you'll believe Jayski's over me,a friend and long time Harvick fan? :cry: ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

KMOAutobahn

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:54 am

####, pretty much all of harvick's sponsors followed him. shows you how much weight he was pulling at RCR.
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:59 pm

"Gourmet"???
That's a stretch. :roll:
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:07 pm

KMOAutobahn wrote:####, pretty much all of harvick's sponsors followed him. shows you how much weight he was pulling at RCR.

RCR is a has been and was going down the crapper since the mid 90's,i'd follow Harvick too,oh wait i am! ;) What Richard did to Bowyer was pretty lame too,now aside Newman next year,what does he really have left? Maybe poppy will sink money in the boys teams,but what will Ryan get aside baby sitting?
<<

KMOAutobahn

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:48 pm

wolfgang wrote:
KMOAutobahn wrote:####, pretty much all of harvick's sponsors followed him. shows you how much weight he was pulling at RCR.

RCR is a has been and was going down the crapper since the mid 90's,i'd follow Harvick too,oh wait i am! ;) What Richard did to Bowyer was pretty lame too,now aside Newman next year,what does he really have left? Maybe poppy will sink money in the boys teams,but what will Ryan get aside baby sitting?

did richard do clint dirty? I thought the reason RCR let him go was because they didnt have enough sponsorship for a 4th team.......i didnt follow clint's departure from rcr all that closely.....
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:27 am

I sent an email yesterday thanking Jimmy Johns for joining SHR in sponsorship.....I never thought I would get a reply from their head quarters. :) :) ...their sandwiches are great and their service fast...from the time you order to the time you pay, your sandwiches are ready...... plus they deliver too! Their pickles are the best I've had since my grandmother made them....

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Richard claimed Clints sponsor wasn't offering enough money to keep him on,yet it appears it was enough for MWR and he runs better there. :shock: My guess he has been making room the the Dillion boys to move up and Clints contract ran out at the time he was released.The past two seasons we have seen a part-time fourth team being run at RCR,i expect to get Austin ready for that ride next season.The same thing happened to Dave Blaney,he ran and helped start the fourth team #7 till Clint moved up.

Return to NASCAR & Racing