FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tony in Muncie..........

<<

herbie14

Post Sat May 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Tony in Muncie..........

I just wanted to let anybody in the area of Muncie Indiana know that Tony will be at JD Byrider on June 1st, my wifes birthday. I think I'll take the day off and have him sign my Prelude ticket. Liz is gonna have him sign my #14 Avon watch. I don't know what time he will be there, so I'll just have to show up early and hang out for awhile.
" I've got a cooler full of Schlitz and I'm not gonna stop drinkin till I get to the bottom." - Tony Stewart

Herbie
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Sat May 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Tony in Muncie..........

Would be nice, but 2 hrs away for me & with kids in school still, it's a no go for me. But thanks for info though.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

jamo14

Post Wed May 18, 2011 1:13 pm

Tony in Herbieville!
(he doesn't go north of Hamilton County much, take advantage.

While you're there, buy a car @ 20% interest too :D

and

They need to bring back "Armed & Famous"
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

herbie14

Post Wed May 18, 2011 7:30 pm

jamo14 wrote:Tony in Herbieville!
(he doesn't go north of Hamilton County much, take advantage.

While you're there, buy a car @ 20% interest too :D

and

They need to bring back "Armed & Famous"

I do wonder how many more people I knew that were on armed and famous. I knew the 2 crackheads that Montoya busted serving the warrant, lol. They are guys from my neighborhood.
And the episode where the guy was stealing the backhoe was filmed right down the street. I felt like that was set up.
" I've got a cooler full of Schlitz and I'm not gonna stop drinkin till I get to the bottom." - Tony Stewart

Herbie
<<

tonycrazy

Post Wed May 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Be right there w/ u and Liz if all goes to plan.....be prepared to camp the nite before if history repeats and they allow....all Tony appearances require wristbands and hand em out early....see ya there Herbs.....yahooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tc

<<

herbie14

Post Mon May 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Sorry folks, ole Herbie suffered from pre-mature reportulation. I took the word of our neighbors, who are buying a JDB car on the date. Well, I should have investigated further because I found out he will be here on Thursday June 2nd, not the 1st. My bad!

Herbie
<<

tonycrazy

Post Mon May 23, 2011 6:23 pm

herbie14 wrote:Sorry folks, ole Herbie suffered from pre-mature reportulation. I took the word of our neighbors, who are buying a JDB car on the date. Well, I should have investigated further because I found out he will be here on Thursday June 2nd, not the 1st. My bad!

LOL works for me Herbs....gives me an extra day to recoup from the drive...lolol see ya in a week bud.....YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cant get here fast enuff....

tc

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:31 am

Hubby needs a Chevy Suburban that will tow a race trailer, no leather seats & has 2 doors that open in the back & not fold down or open upwards. But I still can't make it there today, at least 2 hr drive for me with road constructions going on & kids still in school. Anyone who goes, lucky you!
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

herbie14

Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:57 am

Here is a vid of Tony in Muncie yest.....Liz had a great view of him to get this....

Herbie
<<

herbie14

Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:13 am

Herbie
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:21 am

Thanks for sharing pictures Herbie.
The U-tube video doesn't work, says an error happened.
????

I had to click again (2 times) & a new window opened & got to see it that way. Luck you 2. It was too far of a drive for me with kids still in school.
Smoke
<<

onerockindoc

Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:36 pm

You guys had a really BIG time yesterday....so happy for you. I hope you also wished him good luck this weekend....I think this is his race!!!
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

herbie14

Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:12 pm

We had a good time Doc. Tony seemed relaxed and was goofing around a little. I'll post a pic of my shelf that he signed, as soon I get it set up again.

Herbie
<<

onerockindoc

Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Can't wait to see the shelf Herbie!
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement

Return to Tony