EFX Performance partners with Hendrick, SHR

<<

peanut1439

Post Fri May 13, 2011 7:44 pm

By Official Release
May 13, 2011 6:40 PM, EDT

MISSION VIEJO, Calif. -- EFX Performance bracelets and necklaces have become ever-present in NASCAR recently, and they stand to become even more prominent as EFX announces the signing of licensing agreements with Hendrick Motorsports and Stewart-Haas Racing.

Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Mark Martin, Tony Stewart and Ryan Newman will be the first to sport a new line of EFX Performance products made especially for the Hendrick Motorsports and Stewart-Haas Racing teams.

With professional drivers relentlessly searching for an edge that might give them an advantage over their competition, both teams were eager to partner with EFX Performance, a major producer of holographic performance products.

"The thing about EFX is that it's all positive effects," Newman said. "It's all positive for different people in different ways, depending on how you apply it. I've definitely had nothing but good experiences with EFX."

"We look forward to contributing to the successful, record-breaking careers these gentlemen continue to bolster," said Randy Largent, CEO of EFX Performance. "Ryan, Tony, Jeff, Jimmie and Mark are all top-notch athletes and EFX is very grateful for the opportunity to create a custom Hendrick Motorsports and Stewart-Haas line -- we provide the best for the best."

EFX Performance will create unique bands for Gordon, Johnson, Martin, Stewart and Newman. Each band will be adorned with the driver's respective number on one side and the EFX logo emblazoned on the other. The new bands will be available for purchase in May 2011 at http://www.efxusa.com.

Here is a sample of one of their holistic sports braclets

Last edited by peanut1439 on Fri May 13, 2011 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

Tinker

Post Fri May 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Re: EFX Performance partners with Hendrick, SHR

That's cool. Tony and Ryan have been yearing their necklace for over a year now. I almost order a couple for me and my Mom during the holidays but something else popped up.
“Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid.” ~ John Wayne
<<

peanut1439

Post Fri May 13, 2011 8:07 pm

The pic of the one I just posted was priced at $29.95.. That's a little high I think but I haven't seen Tony's yet. That one is just a sports bracelet sample that was on line. We'll see the 20th.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

Tinker

Post Fri May 13, 2011 8:18 pm

EFX necklace he was wearing last year. Not the pic I was looking for but it works. ;)
“Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid.” ~ John Wayne

Return to Tony