All things Tony
Post a reply

Lady Luck Shits On Us Again

Sat May 07, 2011 11:03 pm

Once again Tony and the team had a top-five, potentially a race winning race car, but circumstances beyond human control have screwed 'em over. This is really getting old, but at least the cars are fast.

Re: Lady Luck Shits On Us Again

Sun May 08, 2011 12:22 am

well at least both of them are in the top now good going

Sun May 08, 2011 12:43 am

I only saw the last 60 laps or so. Was Smoke up front earlier or something?

Sun May 08, 2011 1:52 am

Smoke_14 wrote:I only saw the last 60 laps or so. Was Smoke up front earlier or something?

Yeah, had one of the fastest cars on the track. Had pitted from fourth, got caught by a caution. He did get seventh in the end but who knows what mighta happened had he not had that deal.

Sun May 08, 2011 9:00 am

Thanks. Hearing he had a top 5/10 car makes me feel better. I thought he was junk and was just staying out on that last long green flag run hoping for a caution. Makes me feel better.

Sun May 08, 2011 10:38 am

She ain't no Lady.....

Sun May 08, 2011 11:36 pm

Smoke_14 wrote:Thanks. Hearing he had a top 5/10 car makes me feel better. I thought he was junk and was just staying out on that last long green flag run hoping for a caution. Makes me feel better.

After Vegas, last night might have been his best shot to get a win. Put it that way.

Mon May 09, 2011 12:10 am

onerockindoc wrote:She ain't no Lady.....

then what is "SHE" :?: :?: 8-)

Mon May 09, 2011 9:40 am

jamo14 wrote:

To quote another member who was way out of line on a different topic....she's a skank-ho

Mon May 09, 2011 9:43 am

onerockindoc wrote:
jamo14 wrote:

To quote another member who was way out of line on a different topic....she's a skank-ho

:shock:

Mon May 09, 2011 10:31 am

At least someone who doesn't normally won, won but I am tired of Tony not getting the finishes. At least this was more due to fortune then the team failing.

Mon May 09, 2011 11:14 am

That was a Top 3 car all night long...#### caution flag killed some great momentum. All he had to do was what he was doing all night; sitting back, making some progress but lurking just a few cars back.

Mon May 09, 2011 11:52 am

the dropped lug nut didn't help much either....... :(

Mon May 09, 2011 1:41 pm

I'm a lugnut

Mon May 09, 2011 1:43 pm

jamo14 wrote:I'm a lugnut

Well here, let me pick you up and screw you... on the stud. :mrgreen: ;) :lol: (making a joke)
Post a reply