FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Stay strong / bad racing luck

<<

griff5071

Post Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:00 pm

Stay strong / bad racing luck

Hang in there Smoke, you were doing a very good job driving tonight. Not your fault that Kyle ran out of talent on the restart.

Stay strong, and give'em #### next week!

Go Smoke!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:19 am

Re: Stay strong / bad racing luck

"ran out of talent..." ROFL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

im4tony

Post Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:52 am

griff5071 wrote:Hang in there Smoke, you were doing a very good job driving tonight. Not your fault that Kyle ran out of talent on the restart.

Stay strong, and give'em #### next week!

Go Smoke!

Great post....thanks griff. ...Tony was doing a great job..
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:22 pm

Was hard to see on Sprint Vision, did Busch get loosened up or did he just lose it himself and take himself and Tony into the wall? I was mad as #### when the tire blew because I knew it was because of the incident, but I've waited to go on a rant until I know that Kyle did indeed cause it. Whether he did or didn't, the deal with Truex looked idiotic and he's made a fool of himself several weeks in a row.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

HotCamaro

Post Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:33 pm

From the way Kyle has been behaving the last few weeks, I'd say he is losing patience. Unfortunately, SHR paid the price this week with Tony being wrecked and then because Kyle caused the late caution, Harvick ended up wrecked. Hopefully Joe Gibbs will sit that whinny ### down and give him a good talking to. :x
<<

cdn guy

Post Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:47 am

Ya gotta figger that there's a Kyle Busch full meltdown coming soon, judging by his last few weeks. I hope I'm watching when it happens. Watching the little donut take it over the top is always enjoyable.
<<

bowtie_4

Post Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:26 pm

HotCamaro wrote:From the way Kyle has been behaving the last few weeks, I'd say he is losing patience. Unfortunately, SHR paid the price this week with Tony being wrecked and then because Kyle caused the late caution, Harvick ended up wrecked. Hopefully Joe Gibbs will sit that whinny ### down and give him a good talking to. :x

Don't look for Gibbs to sit him down, hopefully Nastycar will talk to 'weed'. He always has brain darts around chase time, that's his m.o.

Return to Tony