FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

An E-Card To Tony

<<

smokieonefour

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:05 pm

An E-Card To Tony

As we have no proof that Tony reads this board, we do know some information gets back to him. We've done birthday cards before, we hoped were forwarded to him ... so how about another?

In Sympathy? Get Well Soon? I Support You ?

Hoping the posts will be mostly your messages ... and not too much fighting in here. This is strictly to be ( hopefully ) printed out or shown to Tony.

With that being said ... let your feelings to him be known ? Just what you'd write down on a card, being passed around, kind of thing. ? ? ?
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:07 pm

Re: An E-Card To Tony

I would say that I, like millions of others, stand beside him, in good times and bad. My heart goes out to his troubled self. I just want him to know that I still love and adore him.

Smokie
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

azk8ster

Post Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:56 am

Tony,

Hold your head up and be proud of who you are.

You forever have my love and support,
Kate
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

boo711

Post Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:48 am

@keystone: why does he deserve jail time?? Are you a qualified investigator?? Let the qualified people get all the facts. Don't base your assumptions by watching some you tube video & if you want to post negative comments go somewhere else.

Hang in there Tony. This will all work out for you. I am sure this isn't easy but you will get through this. Thinking of you and all of Stewart - Haas Racing and everyone else involved!!
<<

baldgeorge

Post Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:33 am

Tony,

It was just a terrible accident, nothing you did was wrong. Please don't beat yourself up over it. If you need some help, please get it. I'm sure that you have the support of your whole team and all of your fans. You showed your character when you threw your car sideways to save the other driver last year and ended up with a broken leg. Even his wife thanked you for saving her husband. We are all waiting your return when you are ready.

George
<<

kim92164

Post Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:39 am

I would tell Tony to keep trusting in the Lord. I have found that in difficult times Psalm 91 has helped me tremendously, I've made it personal. Even though you done nothing wrong you're still going through a difficult time. Tony, I'm sure you know this but just as a reminder, your family, friends and fans all love you but more importantly God loves you.
<<

Banjo14

Post Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:07 am

Hang in there, and keep the faith. All involved are in our prayers. We stand with Smoke.
If you're going through h e ll, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
GO LIKE STINK, SHR!
<<

fanta_c

Post Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:16 am

smokieonefour wrote:As we have no proof that Tony reads this board, we do know some information gets back to him. We've done birthday cards before, we hoped were forwarded to him ... so how about another?

In Sympathy? Get Well Soon? I Support You ?

Hoping the posts will be mostly your messages ... and not too much fighting in here. This is strictly to be ( hopefully ) printed out or shown to Tony.

With that being said ... let your feelings to him be known ? Just what you'd write down on a card, being passed around, kind of thing. ? ? ?

I think it's a great idea, but with one caveat: comments should NOT be allowed! Hateful comments will, of course, be included, and that JUST WON'T DO. So, how to make something that will show how many people are supporting him, but will leave out the nasty comments?
<<

jdpirate

Post Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:47 am

Maybe not an e-card. How about a card sent to his Fan Club (address)? Someone could buy the card or even cards if needed , and then take all the names and comments (positive only of course) and add them to the card (get friends to sign it to represent the handwriting of others), then mail it.
My thought would be along the lines of a "thinking of you" or even a blank card. Our comments would serve to express our support, etc.
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
<<

smokieonefour

Post Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:27 pm

Thanks for the suggestions ladies - good ideas :-)

We try .... seems to never work out ... ( LOL ) but we try every now & then. :-)

Maybe one day we will succeed. :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

michelled8808

Post Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:30 pm

Forever a fan Tony.
<<

roxyspanky

Post Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:35 pm

My heart goes out to Tony and his family. This is a very trying time for all involved! Please know that I stand beside you,I know that you could never hurt someone on purpose! Us fans love you with all our hearts,and when you are ready to come back,we will be there with open arms. We love you!
<<

bowtie527

Post Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:36 pm

My heart and prayers go out to you Tony in this dark time. It was a horrible accident. Please look into your heart, and know I as so many of your fans support and love you. I personnly had the pleasure of meeting you. You are a #1 gentleman. # I Support Smoke.
<<

kim92164

Post Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:30 pm

I'm not sure if this would help or not, but could or would animlink help? They could probably remove the negative comments.
<<

NASCARNan

Post Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:01 am

I support you Tony! #StandBySmoke
NASCAR Nan
Next

Return to Tony