FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Look who came to dinner...

<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:27 pm

Re: Look who came to dinner...

michaeljohn wrote:
Jellikit wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:all animals love tony? oh brother, you really have this dude on a high pedestal and he is just that a dude and im sure he would tell you that.

Man, you just bored lately? Your spoon must be getting worn out from stirring the pot so much recently.

edit....and nice pics...thanks for sharing 'em Annalee. Not only do they eat anything blooming, but if you have a garden and they're near, you better put some fencing up. ;)

remember, im just a troll, as u like to make note every chance u get,

I don't think I hardly even come close to calling you a troll at every chance I get. I maintained it as a bit of a running joke...only stating it about 3-4 times this whole season...but I think anyone who reads my posts would understand it's in jest. Even you have taken it as so....coming up with the name "Dr. Troll." So please don't go getting your panties in a bunch now.
I didn't even mention troll in my previous post.

I just noticed you've been causing some fuss around the board lately, where you had seemed to mellow in the recent past. You mentioned how the site is "neutered" lately and how there are some supposed "cliques" forming here...none of which I've seen or are a part of. So my progression of thinking is that you've taken that stance and ya' just want to start shlt lately. I even thought one of your zings was pretty funny. But I guess you couldn't even see that.

I'm one person who you ticked off in the past, and I let it go. That developed into a bit of respect on my end, and I had thought yours too. But if you want to go that route, have at it. You'll probably enjoy it more.
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:13 am

Annalee wrote:
Jellikit wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:all animals love tony? oh brother, you really have this dude on a high pedestal and he is just that a dude and im sure he would tell you that.

Man, you just bored lately? Your spoon must be getting worn out from stirring the pot so much recently.

edit....and nice pics...thanks for sharing 'em Annalee. Not only do they eat anything blooming, but if you have a garden and they're near, you better put some fencing up. ;)

MJ is just an old man trying to get attention.....he trolls the Internet day and night like a cock roach.........He doesn't even use his name when he signs on..... He hides behind his keyboard and and when the light goes on he scurries.....everyone on this website knows what he his and how he plays.........he never posts anything important, so the best way to deal with him is shut down his posts......it is SAD, he must have a very pitiful life to be that angry.....

Wow, I just had a flashback to Racer1 posts... :roll:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:02 am

why does it matter if my name doesnt show? for your information, i hit the button by accident and im just too lazy to un-click it, but for you annalee i will have my name show, maybe i am a cock roach, but last i look im not, YET another thing your oh so wrong about.people may laff at me because i can be a jerk, but they just laff at you and your child like stalker posts about tony, i remember last year during the Tshirt contest i reached out to you in a private message and asked if you would like a tony wallpaper of design i was making, because you said you really liked it, but you never responded, you didnt even have the courtesy to say "no thanks."
tony likes this thread cuz its hot out :D
Previous

Return to Tony