FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Look who came to dinner...

<<

Annalee

Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Look who came to dinner...

TOO cute.......all animals love Tony....... :)

Look who came to say hi when I got back after the Indy test today......

One of the twins wanted to come in :) pic.twitter.com/WHy2ysad2E

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:36 pm

Re: Look who came to dinner...

Such perfect pictures. The deer are beautiful. It's been a couple of years since I've seen twins with their mom.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:27 am

I think Tony made Hidden Hollow a deer preserve, so that students and zoologist's from Indiana University could study them.....from what I understand twins are not to common in deer......Looks like they keep the grass trimmed, and because we have Deer that wander in every once and awhile, they love flowers...... like my peonies,roses, some daylillies, azaleas, rhododendron .....etc actually any thing blooming..... :(

I # Support Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:23 am

all animals love tony? oh brother, you really have this dude on a high pedestal and he is just that a dude and im sure he would tell you that.
I miss you Frehley........
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:13 pm

According to my students addition (2007) of Websters dictionary A dude "is a man who pays too much attention to his clothes". It is basically the same in my college dictionary and as slang "someone who grew up in a large city."
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:26 pm

michaeljohn wrote:all animals love tony? oh brother, you really have this dude on a high pedestal and he is just that a dude and im sure he would tell you that.

Man, you just bored lately? Your spoon must be getting worn out from stirring the pot so much recently.

edit....and nice pics...thanks for sharing 'em Annalee. Not only do they eat anything blooming, but if you have a garden and they're near, you better put some fencing up. ;)
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:49 pm

Jellikit wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:all animals love tony? oh brother, you really have this dude on a high pedestal and he is just that a dude and im sure he would tell you that.

Man, you just bored lately? Your spoon must be getting worn out from stirring the pot so much recently.

edit....and nice pics...thanks for sharing 'em Annalee. Not only do they eat anything blooming, but if you have a garden and they're near, you better put some fencing up. ;)

MJ is just an old man trying to get attention.....he trolls the Internet day and night like a cock roach.........He doesn't even use his name when he signs on..... He hides behind his keyboard and and when the light goes on he scurries.....everyone on this website knows what he his and how he plays.........he never posts anything important, so the best way to deal with him is shut down his posts......it is SAD, he must have a very pitiful life to be that angry.....

I # Support Smoke
<<

BlackFlag

Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:14 pm

Nice picture. Is that at Tony's house in Indiana?

They might be looking for Daddy.
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:18 pm

I was hoping not to become sucked into drama again but sucked in I must be.

I would have thought after what we have just been through with a member who shall not be named that we would have refrained from name calling at this point. Like some others here MJ has a way of making his point that may not be popular but he also has given us food for thought on occasion. If you don't like what someone posts please consider the foe button. I know I have.

I might remind folks who live in glass houses shouldn't be so quick to throw stones. It just doesn't end well. Trolling the internet or twitter to post something that is easily available to everyone who uses social media quite frankly bores me to tears. But I will also defend your right to post anything you wish to post. I'm a live and let live kind of girl.

Lest anyone suspect that MJ asked me to get involved in all this think again. He's a big boy and can handle anything anyone throws at him.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Jellikit wrote:

remember, im just a troll, as u like to make note every chance u get,
<<

kim92164

Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:06 pm

We have had a set of twin deer born behind the nursing home that I work at every year that I can remember, and I've been there 12 1/2 years now. And when I say behind I mean close to a bush and a very small wooded area behind the building. The residents get so excited with them.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:12 pm

hey all i said is she has tony on a high pedestal, if you all are offended by that, well you got deeper issues and trust im not the only one who thinks this way way the read posts like that, and ask me if i really care what some of you people think. but as Jel likes to call me a troll, but thats ok, i can be called names and people find that acceptable, but the second i speak against tony, people get bent out of shape, go as Doc how i talk to her privately speak to her about tony, i talk about him with respect, you all ASSume way too much about me and then u wonder why i say the things i do, why bother im tired of explaining myself, people are dense
<<

smokieonefour

Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:15 pm

Annalee wrote:
MJ is just an old man trying to get attention......

Oh LQQK ! ! Another separate "Look-At-Me! Twitter pic post. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Don't we ALREADY have a post for Tony Pics ?

Isn't there already a post for Tony Twitter pics ?

I'll let the readers decide just WHO is trying to get attention here ....
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Driven2Win14

Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:14 pm

I love that tony care's so much about animals. Though I'm more for deer on my plate then my yard, I appreciate seeing these pics from his twitter. Glad he's on there now!
"In Racing the only thing you actually control is your emotions"- Tony Stewart
<<

mcg14

Post Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Beautiful.
Next

Return to Tony