All things Tony
Post a reply

Dancin with the Lady .............

Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:37 am

BUCKET LIST FOR TONY............
DANCIN WITH THE LADY IN BLACK!!!!!!!

IS THIS THE NIGHT THEY DANCE TOGETHER?? THEY MAKE A GREAT PAIR!!

GOOD LUCK TONY.......
PUTTING ON THE DANCING SHOWS.......

CONTEMPLATING THE RIGHT MOVES!!

MAGIC CARPET RIDE..........

Re: Dancin with the Lady .............

Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:43 am

I sure hope he does well today. A win would make it perfect. I have tickets to attend this race. And believe it or not. It is my very 1st Nascar race. Excited!! :P

Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:52 am

Sooooo hope you get to enjoy Victory Lane with him.....have a great time!!

Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:48 pm

I hope Tony does good. I'm beginning to think that I'm jinxing him.

Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:32 pm

kim92164 wrote:I hope Tony does good. I'm beginning to think that I'm jinxing him.

and here i thought my tony voodoo doll was broken kim ;) i dont think your jinxing him, he is slowly comin back..

Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:53 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
kim92164 wrote:I hope Tony does good. I'm beginning to think that I'm jinxing him.

and here i thought my tony voodoo doll was broken kim ;) i dont think your jinxing him, he is slowly comin back..

Well........... IF.... History repeats itself...
He is kinda like Mr October.........

Gonna be a helluva year

Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:38 pm

He usually gets better in the summer. No worries, but a win here would be a check off the bucket list. :D :D

Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Well Tony didn't tame the Lady, but Harvick did!! WTG KEVIN!!!!! For Tony to come home 9th from 26th in the final 10 laps, I call a miracle!! His car was dialed in on the last 50-60 laps and he was as fast as Kevin......just a little to late, but I'll take it!! Chad worked on that car, each and every pit stop, some changes weren't good, but when they found the magic, that car flew!!....PIt stops were great!! I really like Chad.....he is good for Tony!! On to Richmond!!

Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:26 am

Good work by Chad and Tony for sticking with it! I am happy to see him come back and get a top 10 finish.
Now with a week off time to relax and regroup and on to Richmond.

Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:34 am

Good top ten for Tony...was working, so I missed why he got a lap down--actually missed all but the last 20 laps. Another win for SHR...fantastic morale builder!
Post a reply