All things Tony
Post a reply

All things considered........

Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:11 pm

TEAM 14 .....good pit stops...especially the money stop!! WTG Chad and crew!!

Not a bad day.......on to Darlington.....POLE AND A 10 th PLACE FINISH :D :D Moves Tony to 14 th Place in the Standings after Texas...... :D :D

#TonyStewart on the radio: "I appreciate the effort all weekend. Good Job!"

POLE AND A TENTH PLACE FINISH...... :D :D

Re: All things considered........

Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Good finish for the 14 team today. I know Tony wanted the win but he did get a top ten. They are getting better week to week so we will see what happens.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Decent result for Tony today, thought he might have a shot at a win given how well he started and led so many laps, but 10th is good all things considered as running up front like hes doing now, a win is close. :)

Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:12 pm

Good (not great) run for Tony. Top 10 was good, considering the handling issues during the race.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:54 pm

Good to see Smoke lead some laps and get a 10th place finish! :)

Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:25 pm

Seems like Tony suffered from the same thing a lot of drivers do, once they lose the lead....dirty air.

Truthfully, the race was pretty boring imo.

Still, a decent run for smoke.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:06 pm

It was exciting in the beginning.....jet driers destroying cars....

Then the pass in the grass....that was scary, that car was on fire!!

But in the middle there was a lot of green flag racing......Then the GWC.....

Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:55 pm

I could have probably picked a better word than boring to be honest. Predictable? mmmm...maybe?

It definitely seemed to have an ominous tone to the race this week in the beginning. The rain, the jet-dryers, the very, very odd crash and burn of Jr. ....just seemed like there was probably a full moon hiding in the daylight. :?

The GWC, I thought for a minute was something Kurt did intentionally. Was thinking he didn't want to see sliced bread win, and maybe give the boss a shot to get back up front. :lol: ;) ;) ;)

Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:24 am

Jellikit wrote:
The GWC, I thought for a minute was something Kurt did intentionally. Was thinking he didn't want to see sliced bread win, and maybe give the boss a shot to get back up front. :lol: ;) ;) ;)

Ouch..!!!

Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:28 pm

His scanner........we'll lets just say....that was definitely NOT on Kurt's mind.....and that is NOT the agenda at SHR...... :|

Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:57 pm

"for a minute"

Hey, after last year...that kind of thing sticks in my mind. Well, it pops up there.

Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:04 pm

Annalee wrote:His scanner........we'll lets just say....that was definitely NOT on Kurt's mind.....and that is NOT the agenda at SHR...... :|

Just kinda thinkin out loud here.....

I am guessing all the personalities on that team would NEVER stoop.
They WOULD stuff'em.... !!!!! :D :D

Jes sayin :roll:

Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:27 pm

Jellikit wrote:I could have probably picked a better word than boring to be honest. Predictable? mmmm...maybe?

It definitely seemed to have an ominous tone to the race this week in the beginning. The rain, the jet-dryers, the very, very odd crash and burn of Jr. ....just seemed like there was probably a full moon hiding in the daylight. :?

I'm not sure I believe that Kurt thinks that much about anyone except himself. So, doubt if he would do anything that drastic to help a teammate! lol

Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:08 am

lol H&H :lol:

Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:48 am

Jellikit.....did you watch the ending of the race?!?!?! Kurts tire blew.....there was stuff all over the track, so your statement about this race being thrown to get Tony a better position is really sad.. :roll: :roll:

Jellikit wrote:"for a minute"

Hey, after last year...that kind of thing sticks in my mind. Well, it pops up there.
Post a reply