All things Tony
Post a reply

Tony talks about Tattoo

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Tony audio clip with Riki Ratchman discussing his tattoo.
http://twiturm.com/zxyut

Re: Tony talks about Tattoo

Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Holy crap, haha.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:18 pm

OMG :shock: When I first heard about Tony getting a tattoo, I wasn't sure if it was true or not. Now, I guess I know it is true.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:51 pm

getting a tat on the back is not fun, i had one that took me 10 hrs, it was insane, i wanted the dude to stop, but he had it in his mind he was doing it in one sitting, tony is hooked tho, he will be sporting a few more, maybe one of his gf's name, hehehehehehehe

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:26 pm

####. Thanks for the audio

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:00 am

they are very addictive. i have one more i am going to get and i think i will be done. i already have 4,.

tg

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:41 am

Hummm, I'd really like to see the tattoo........and no, not because I want to see Tony's body, but he seemed so impressed by the final design that it must be pretty cool. Love to get a look at it. :)

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:42 pm

If we could get a close look at a helmut we would have an idea... He said he took that design

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:03 pm

Thats really cool. Finding a photo of the helmet with the design would be awesome.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:23 pm

very cool, thanks tinker!

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Yeah, but he said the artist also added his own special touch so it is a bit different than the helmet. I want a good look at the final design!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:05 pm

If Cory ever posts a pic of Tony's tat I'll share...maybe. (bwah-ha-ha) :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Thanks Tinker!! That's awesome. The final design would be nice though... I'll share my cookies...lol

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:53 am

I can't get the audio to work. I let the page sit there, without doing anything else, for like a half hour & nothing!
Post a reply