FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dear Chad Johnston

<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:30 pm

Re: Dear Chad Johnston

Outlaw, those are some encouraging words. I think they'll get there and then go on to tear it up.
No worries Smoke fans.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:06 pm

Dear Chad,

Certainly not a good day but was through no fault of your own. Such a bad way to end what was looking to be OUR day.

I was totally impressed with your ability to stick with it to the end. Still on your strategy to improve your position. Thank you.

Next week is New Hampshire....that's my favorite track. Make sure you have a lobster roll, I'm buying.
I'll be in Wyoming and probably won't be able to watch but know my heart will be in Loudon with you.

Doc
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:39 pm

Dear Chad,

Bet on Friday you were tasting lobster. Starting close to the front was great and New Hampshire is a track where our guy can get it done.

I was only able to listen to PRN today to keep up with the race and I admit I paced a lot. The only time I was able to hear the 14 team communications was when he was in 20th and was asking for a pretty big swing. Looks like you were able to make a good adjustment and the car again became drivable. Thanks for that.

Two words I just can no longer stand when used to describe the car are ill handling. You can do this. I've always been a believer that Smoke Will Rise. It's not just a hashtag.

Have a great weekend off. Get some honey do's done and let's get back to winning.
<<

TishR

Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Well said Doc. Glad that is all you heard because everything they seem to try before that was not working. Missed you this week and hopefully you be back on for the Brickyard.

By the way note to Chad: Brickyard should be enough said.
Tish
<<

Outlaw7841

Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:54 pm

TishR wrote:Well said Doc. Glad that is all you heard because everything they seem to try before that was not working. Missed you this week and hopefully you be back on for the Brickyard.

By the way note to Chad: Brickyard should be enough said.

I agree about the Brickyard part. I think back to the Indy test and they all said Tony was by far the fastest there before he blew the tire. So we have hope in two weeks!
Previous

Return to Tony