FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dear Chad Johnston

<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:31 pm

Re: Dear Chad Johnston

Dear Chad Johnston,

You had an amazing car today. You did a really good job all day long. Thanks for that and let's keep this momentum going.

The speeding penalty was unfortunate. But we all know these things happen.....I hate to play what if.

So proud of this solid effort and the move in the right direction. Now if we can get some dad gum luck on our side.

Much Love,

Doc
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

jdpirate

Post Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:36 pm

Well, since the speeding is all Tony's error.....Chad did a good job all day :)
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
<<

TishR

Post Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:44 pm

Chad that has been the best car from truck to track that I have seen this year! Let's keep this going! On to Michigan and hope the luck comes with!
Tish
<<

griff5071

Post Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:01 pm

I believe in giving credit where credit is due, great job this weekend! I think you and Smoke are finally on the same page. Great job by the whole 14 TEAM.

Here is hoping that the race at MIS is even better. That means no speeding on pit lane SMOKE!

Keep going forward SMOKE!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:30 pm

Will their strong showing at Pocono translate to the mile and a half tracks? We can only hope.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:26 pm

Dear Chad,

Happy Fathers Day buddy. I was thankful to be able to watch bits and pieces of the race today in the midst of our family activities. I was especially glad to listen to your last exchange with Tony. I think all in all you guys are getting this thing together.

I'm not so sure that I agree that the 42 ruined your day. I think Mr Stewart had a hand in that one.

No matter. You brought a good car, you were racy and this team is on the same page. Keep this train moving friend.

Mucho Love,

Doc
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

TishR

Post Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Agree Doc about the last exchange between Tony and Chad. I only got to watch the very end of the race but from what I could gather Chad and crew really turned that car around from what it was Friday and Saturday to today. On to Sonoma.
Tish
<<

Taskforce14

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Ridiculous call to come to pit road. Terrible execution by the driver.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:24 pm

they are on the clock now........ 10 to go....
I miss you Frehley........
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:27 pm

Dear Chad,

The comment from Adam Alexander after the race says it all "winning solves alot of problems". Such an understatement don't you think?

Aside from Kevin Harvick I don't think you guys you could BUY some luck. While I'm not a fan of road course racing and Sonoma in particular I think you guys had a flat out crappy day. I know that no one is harder on himself than Tony for these speeding penalties but maybe you need to help him a little more.

Winning solves alot of problems.......I should put that on a bumper sticker and send a ton of them to team 14. Come on Chad, you are the leader of this team....LEAD.
Bob Marley
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:33 pm

doc, they have dummy lights in the car, also they place a piece of tape at the pit road rpms, all that stuff doesnt seem to stop drivers from gettin caught.
<<

Taskforce14

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:34 pm

Tony doesn't need help avoiding speeding penalties. He just needs to pull his head out of his ####. Bob reminded him of his rpm as he entered the pit and that's all you can do. It was a terrible call to pit that obviously was made worse by the driver. In this case Chad was trying to squeeze even more out of a finish than was necessary. He had Tony Stewart in 6th place with a restart coming up and he got too greedy.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:38 pm

i was very surprised of the call to come in, but it paid off for jr, so cant fault the cc on tryin to have fresher tires......

on a funny note when they interviewed ambrose he started off by saying "we had a soft package today." i cant help i am immature, made me giggle
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:55 pm

Boys, I know they have help in the car. I know the adrenaline rushes and he is hyped beyond belief. I know Bob reminds him. I'm listening to this group while they work.

Task, I think he needed tire help like Ambrose did. He provably could have salvaged better than he got had it not been for Chad's call but......

I truly think Mr Stewart will he kicking himself the whole way home.
Bob Marley
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:03 pm

I hate to say it but Tony agreed with the decision to come in on that last stop. If he didn't want to come in all he had to do is stay out. I can't believe the speeding call again. That's not something that usually happens that often to Tony. I heard the RPM reminders and the countdown's to the stall. Don't know what is going on there... A really crappy day for the 14 team again. I think they all need to get their head's out of their behinds, and fast... :roll: :roll: :roll:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
PreviousNext

Return to Tony