FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dear Chad Johnston

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon May 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Re: Dear Chad Johnston

I was in turn 3 all nite. Didn't see much to get excited about except Smoke seemed to have decent drive off of turn 4. May be a little early to be crowing about progress??
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon May 26, 2014 8:08 pm

MW, we are going off of what the people's champion said. I think they're getting there.
Hope you enjoyed the race, it looked like you did!
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon May 26, 2014 9:36 pm

The Rock say he dont like nascar, hahaha
I miss you Frehley........
<<

griff5071

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:17 pm

Another fine job! Starting 20th again. You really have a handle on the way to set a car up.
Keep up the good work. The rest of the drivers and teams think you are the best (for their chances to win).
<<

Jellikit

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:43 pm

griff5071 wrote:Another fine job! Starting 20th again. You really have a handle on the way to set a car up.
Keep up the good work. The rest of the drivers and teams think you are the best (for their chances to win).

Hard to take you seriously when you've never posted anything positive or even suggested something constructive that other members might agree with.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:22 pm

My dearest Chad,

Please I am begging you to re think a few things.....You had a nice top 10 result but your driver thinks you gave away a top 3. I still think though that you gave him what he wanted and needed which was some more stability.

Moving in the right direction though and this is what the 14 fans want to see. Give the people what they want. I'm loving you. I'm defending you. You have a friend in Texas.

Doc
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

Taskforce14

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Still a long way away from making the Chase. They need to start getting on a role here pretty quick.
<<

TishR

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:42 pm

Chad,

Had a great car after a few laps but we all know that it needs to go on restarts and Tony let you
know that at the end of the race. We will see what happens at Pocono next week.
If you can get the restart problem fixed and run like you did today I will be convinced things are on the rise.
Tish
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:54 pm

Tish, missed you today. The f bomb at the end said it all. But I think the Chad Johnston stock is on my buy list.
Bob Marley
<<

griff5071

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Jellikit wrote:
griff5071 wrote:Another fine job! Starting 20th again. You really have a handle on the way to set a car up.

Hard to take you seriously when you've never posted anything positive or even suggested something constructive that other members might agree with.

Jellikit, Hard to say anything positive when there is no improvement race after race!

Having said that, Chad did a really good job today! Finally found something that made the car run close to the front. Hope this is the start of better days racing. I just hope it is not to late to find a way into the chase. One win in the next 13 races and we are in.
Since Tony believes in Chad, I can only hope he is right. This one race has not changed my mind about Chad, but maybe two or three more races with improvement of how the car handles, and I could see starting to change my mind.

Keep charging forward SMOKE!
<<

TishR

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:07 pm

Yeah Doc, was having computer problems most of the day and used my phone to listen to his radio today. As you said the F bomb said it all.

I am thinking that if they can get that fixed Tony will be a very happy man and Chad will be breathing again!
Tish
<<

Jellikit

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:26 pm

griff5071 wrote:
Jellikit wrote:

Jellikit, Hard to say anything positive when there is no improvement race after race!

Having said that, Chad did a really good job today! Finally found something that made the car run close to the front. Hope this is the start of better days racing. I just hope it is not to late to find a way into the chase. One win in the next 13 races and we are in.
Since Tony believes in Chad, I can only hope he is right. This one race has not changed my mind about Chad, but maybe two or three more races with improvement of how the car handles, and I could see starting to change my mind.

Keep charging forward SMOKE!

There ya' go! ;)
I agree. I was pretty shocked to see Tony running in the top 3 after the way the weekend went. Definitely a step in the right direction, regardless of the final position.
<<

Smoke_14

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:39 pm

I was there once again. Listening to his scanner. He was pretty frustrated with traffic all day but was ok with the car and the improvements they were making. He was just mad about how it took so long for the car to come alive. This was a much better run then what I thought would happen. Definitely making strides. Be in voctory lane before long.
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

14Smokem

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:18 pm

Taskforce14 wrote:Still a long way away from making the Chase. They need to start getting on a role here pretty quick.

ONE Race WIN away......

He'll be there ... Count on it :D :D
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

onerockindoc

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:12 pm

Dear Chad Johnston,

Dude, you won an award this week!! Congratulations on nabbing the MOOG Problem Solver of the race award. May there be many more in your future.

Doc
Bob Marley
PreviousNext

Return to Tony