FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Dear Chad Johnston

<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1923

Images: 10
9850

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Mon May 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Re: Dear Chad Johnston

I was in turn 3 all nite. Didn't see much to get excited about except Smoke seemed to have decent drive off of turn 4. May be a little early to be crowing about progress??
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2534

Images: 1
10544

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Mon May 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Re: Dear Chad Johnston

MW, we are going off of what the people's champion said. I think they're getting there.
Hope you enjoyed the race, it looked like you did!
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8952

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon May 26, 2014 9:36 pm

Re: Dear Chad Johnston

The Rock say he dont like nascar, hahaha
I miss you Frehley........
<<

griff5071

Posts: 12

8015

Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:17 pm

Re: Dear Chad Johnston

Another fine job! Starting 20th again. You really have a handle on the way to set a car up.
Keep up the good work. The rest of the drivers and teams think you are the best (for their chances to win).
<<

Jellikit

Posts: 1565

8000

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:43 pm

Re: Dear Chad Johnston

griff5071 wrote:Another fine job! Starting 20th again. You really have a handle on the way to set a car up.
Keep up the good work. The rest of the drivers and teams think you are the best (for their chances to win).

Hard to take you seriously when you've never posted anything positive or even suggested something constructive that other members might agree with.
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2534

Images: 1
10544

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:22 pm

Re: Dear Chad Johnston

My dearest Chad,

Please I am begging you to re think a few things.....You had a nice top 10 result but your driver thinks you gave away a top 3. I still think though that you gave him what he wanted and needed which was some more stability.

Moving in the right direction though and this is what the 14 fans want to see. Give the people what they want. I'm loving you. I'm defending you. You have a friend in Texas.

Doc
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

Taskforce14

User avatar

Posts: 73

8015

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:07 pm

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:36 pm

Re: Dear Chad Johnston

Still a long way away from making the Chase. They need to start getting on a role here pretty quick.
<<

TishR

User avatar

Posts: 313

Images: 1
8210

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:42 pm

Re: Dear Chad Johnston

Chad,

Had a great car after a few laps but we all know that it needs to go on restarts and Tony let you
know that at the end of the race. We will see what happens at Pocono next week.
If you can get the restart problem fixed and run like you did today I will be convinced things are on the rise.
Tish
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2534

Images: 1
10544

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:54 pm

Re: Dear Chad Johnston

Tish, missed you today. The f bomb at the end said it all. But I think the Chad Johnston stock is on my buy list.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

griff5071

Posts: 12

8015

Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Re: Dear Chad Johnston

Jellikit wrote:
griff5071 wrote:Another fine job! Starting 20th again. You really have a handle on the way to set a car up.
Keep up the good work. The rest of the drivers and teams think you are the best (for their chances to win).

Hard to take you seriously when you've never posted anything positive or even suggested something constructive that other members might agree with.


Jellikit, Hard to say anything positive when there is no improvement race after race!

Having said that, Chad did a really good job today! Finally found something that made the car run close to the front. Hope this is the start of better days racing. I just hope it is not to late to find a way into the chase. One win in the next 13 races and we are in.
Since Tony believes in Chad, I can only hope he is right. This one race has not changed my mind about Chad, but maybe two or three more races with improvement of how the car handles, and I could see starting to change my mind.

Keep charging forward SMOKE!
<<

TishR

User avatar

Posts: 313

Images: 1
8210

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:07 pm

Re: Dear Chad Johnston

Yeah Doc, was having computer problems most of the day and used my phone to listen to his radio today. As you said the F bomb said it all.

I am thinking that if they can get that fixed Tony will be a very happy man and Chad will be breathing again!
Tish
<<

Jellikit

Posts: 1565

8000

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:26 pm

Re: Dear Chad Johnston

griff5071 wrote:
Jellikit wrote:
griff5071 wrote:Another fine job! Starting 20th again. You really have a handle on the way to set a car up.
Keep up the good work. The rest of the drivers and teams think you are the best (for their chances to win).

Hard to take you seriously when you've never posted anything positive or even suggested something constructive that other members might agree with.


Jellikit, Hard to say anything positive when there is no improvement race after race!

Having said that, Chad did a really good job today! Finally found something that made the car run close to the front. Hope this is the start of better days racing. I just hope it is not to late to find a way into the chase. One win in the next 13 races and we are in.
Since Tony believes in Chad, I can only hope he is right. This one race has not changed my mind about Chad, but maybe two or three more races with improvement of how the car handles, and I could see starting to change my mind.

Keep charging forward SMOKE!

There ya' go! ;)
I agree. I was pretty shocked to see Tony running in the top 3 after the way the weekend went. Definitely a step in the right direction, regardless of the final position.
<<

Smoke_14

User avatar

Posts: 279

8000

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Location: Edgewood, Maryland

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:39 pm

Re: Dear Chad Johnston

I was there once again. Listening to his scanner. He was pretty frustrated with traffic all day but was ok with the car and the improvements they were making. He was just mad about how it took so long for the car to come alive. This was a much better run then what I thought would happen. Definitely making strides. Be in voctory lane before long.
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

14Smokem

User avatar

Posts: 594

8225

Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:18 pm

Re: Dear Chad Johnston

Taskforce14 wrote:Still a long way away from making the Chase. They need to start getting on a role here pretty quick.


ONE Race WIN away......

He'll be there ... Count on it :D :D
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2534

Images: 1
10544

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:12 pm

Re: Dear Chad Johnston

Dear Chad Johnston,

Dude, you won an award this week!! Congratulations on nabbing the MOOG Problem Solver of the race award. May there be many more in your future.

Doc
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
PreviousNext

Return to Tony

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER