FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

CHILI BOWL FINALS.........MAV TV

<<

Annalee

Post Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:31 pm

CHILI BOWL FINALS.........MAV TV

I sure wish I could could some how embed this so you all could see it, but I'll do my best to describe what is happening....just finished watching Lucas oil Sprint Cup with Tony driving before accident....onto the Golden driller..

Dave Despain talking about K Swindell has not made the A main yet wants to race his way in....
Kyle Larsen wanting to race his way in and beat the Swindells

Packed house.....no empty seats!! NASCAR pay attention!

First C Main event...... 20 cars 20 laps...transfer 6..... number 8 end over end ...Flud out, not hurt, 17 of Dominic Scelzi end over end...out, not hurt....
Winners....
Waelti, Droud Jr, Wellch, Thorson, Kruseman, JJ Yeley. These transfer....

Second.... C Main. Ricky Stenhouse in this main......Joey Saldana tagged, back to the
back...restart
Winners...they transfer!
Crawley, Morgan, Thomas, Price Miller,Stockton,Cockrum........Stenhouse 7th doesn't transfer :(

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Re: CHILI BOWL FINALS.........MAV TV

CHILI BOWL B MAIN

FIRST.....Kyle Larson is in this race....Jerry Coons Jr. also JJYeley.....no wrecks...all green flag
Winners....
Abreu, Larson, Pittman,Schutte ,Coons Jr, , Messerall......they transfer

SECOND.....Kevin Swindell in this race......yellow car turned, going green
Winners....
K. Swindell, Stratton, Boat, Loyet, Hines, Ramey ......they transfer Brad Kuhn not happy

I #Support Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:40 am

BRIAN CLAUSON WINS CHILI BOWL...... THE TWO LAST POSTS OF THE WHOLE RACE DIDN'T POST :twisted: :evil: I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.....SORRY :( Tony was awarded the Ambassador of the Dirt World Award...he looked really good!

I #Support Smoke
<<

Rachael J

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:45 am

Thanks for the updates!
<<

Rachael J

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:54 am

From Twitter: @3widelife Tony Stewart and Emmet Hahn on stage as Tony is presented the Open Wheel Ambassador award. -- @ChiliBowlJCG says: Smoke speaking highly of the #chilibowl - called the fans badass and it sounded like he plans on racing here again next year
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:36 pm

Tony looks really good and the lost weight shows how careful he has been with diet. I hope he keeps it up as that would be better for the leg that was broken. I'm not surprised he wants to race the Chili bowl as he doesn't often miss it.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:35 pm

I was so disappointed that the last post just disappeared....that has never happened?!? Maybe because it was so long..... But a couple of things I did notice last night was that
1. During the three hours of broadcasting there were only 6 commercial breaks....
2. I didn't see any limp in Tony's walk.....he was very animated with the fans, taking pictures, signing autographs and in the pits with working on the cars.... The Tony we know and love!!
3. Prior to the Chili Bowl they had all kinds of dirt racing....a lot with Tony racing before the accident! Lucas Oil off road, Indiana Sprint cars...Etc....
4. Dave Despain did a super job....interviewed numerous people from all different types of racing

I love this channel.... We just need to have televised on other servers, so everyone can see it! :D :D I really think you All would love it!

I #Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:56 pm

Glad you were able to watch it, Annalee! :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500
<<

dirt93

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:26 pm

I have Mavtv and I really love this channel.. They have a bunch of cool racing stuff on! Tony looked great! It was such a great way to spend a Saturday night.
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:28 pm

dirt93 wrote:I have Mavtv and I really love this channel.. They have a bunch of cool racing stuff on! Tony looked great! It was such a great way to spend a Saturday night.

I am so glad you have MAV TV too.......I really do like the channel and I loved the Chili Bowl, we can only hope NASCAR will add some programing to it!! I didn't know anything about it until jay ski announced about Dave Despain and his new job there.....they are going to have a lot of Dirt racing on there too! Wish everyone could get it, I know they would love it!!

I #Support Smoke
<<

housesandhogans

Post Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:48 am

ndunn wrote:Tony looks really good and the lost weight shows how careful he has been with diet. I hope he keeps it up as that would be better for the leg that was broken. I'm not surprised he wants to race the Chili bowl as he doesn't often miss it.

I suspect it isn't so much watching his diet as it is he doesn't truly feel 100% and feel like eating. He's putting on a great front with the walking with no limp, etc. But in a couple of interviews he has admitted that he isn't 100% physically. Those infections he had probably upset his stomach a lot. Plus just the pain of getting the leg back to a semi-normal state. More sleeping than eating I'm thinking. but, agree he really does look better with some of the weight off and it is probably easier on the leg healing. So it doesn't have to bear as much weight when he is standing around and walking, which we know he has to do a lot of at any of the races.

Return to Tony