FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Chili Bowl This Week....Tony In House....

<<

Annalee

Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:13 pm

Re: Chili Bowl This Week....Tony In House....

OKAY....I HAVE HEARD (ONLY RUMORED)..... this could be the next SPEED TV ........ I hope so, but they need to make it more available to racing fans.....email your provider, a lot ........ Squeaky wheels get oiled!! As for Fox S 1 and 2, they are big failures!! NASCAR needs to do something!!!

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

Rachael J

Post Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:28 am

I don't get that channel..... :(
GO PACKERS!
<<

racer1

Post Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:54 am

"this could be the next SPEED TV "

The problem is--there are too many sports channels now and that's why most don't get any viewers/ratings, esp those on small over-priced cable networks. It may all depend on how much it cost to get it, as I posted earlier Dish says they have it but I don't see it so it most cost more then iam paying and I wont pay extra for it for sure. While the major networks showing some Nascar races & others is great, the issue is all their cable networks, Fox 1 & Fox 2, ESPN's networks and then NBCSports etc is plenty, as i don't get all of them anyway and wont pay extra as mentioned to get them. Once the major networks delegate the racing to their smaller cable networks you can say goodbye to ratings with few exceptions like ESPN which holds fairly decent for Nascar, but its going away after this yr so--good luck with ratings then on NBCsports & Fox sports cable for Nascar next yr? :roll:

Nascar having its own network would get attention and may have to happen, but per reports Nascar has said NO-- but never say never? :roll:
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:31 pm

Tony helping work on Kasey's car http://instagram.com/p/jShZjAm-x2/#
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:44 pm

Smoke14Wins wrote:Tony helping work on Kasey's car http://instagram.com/p/jShZjAm-x2/#

:shock: OMG :!: He has tools in his hand. The Cup team won't let him have tools. I guess the Chili Bowl is different. ;) :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

*****Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500*****
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:59 pm

Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

kim92164

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:20 am

Jenna Frye would probably make a big OSHA issue out of him not having steel toe shoe on like she did of him not having goggles on when he was using an angle grinder to work on his damaged car was it last year or the year before? Anyway I think Tony likes to be hands on.
<<

housesandhogans

Post Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:37 am

racer1 wrote:"this could be the next SPEED TV "

The problem is--there are too many sports channels now and that's why most don't get any viewers/ratings, esp those on small over-priced cable networks. It may all depend on how much it cost to get it, as I posted earlier Dish says they have it but I don't see it so it most cost more then iam paying and I wont pay extra for it for sure. While the major networks showing some Nascar races & others is great, the issue is all their cable networks, Fox 1 & Fox 2, ESPN's networks and then NBCSports etc is plenty, as i don't get all of them anyway and wont pay extra as mentioned to get them. Once the major networks delegate the racing to their smaller cable networks you can say goodbye to ratings with few exceptions like ESPN which holds fairly decent for Nascar, but its going away after this yr so--good luck with ratings then on NBCsports & Fox sports cable for Nascar next yr? :roll:

Amen! Too many stations with too many shows no one cares about. And somehow Nascar just gets lost in it all. I think Nascar does not have the money to have their own tv network.

Nascar having its own network would get attention and may have to happen, but per reports Nascar has said NO-- but never say never? :roll:
<<

housesandhogans

Post Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:37 am

racer1 wrote:"this could be the next SPEED TV "

Amen! Too many stations with too many shows no one cares about. And somehow Nascar just gets lost in it all. I think Nascar does not have the money to have their own tv network.

<<

housesandhogans

Post Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:40 am

HiddenHollow wrote:
Smoke14Wins wrote:Tony helping work on Kasey's car http://instagram.com/p/jShZjAm-x2/#

:shock: OMG :!: He has tools in his hand. The Cup team won't let him have tools. I guess the Chili Bowl is different. ;) :lol:

Personally, I think this is part of why he likes the dirt races more than Cup. He can be really involved. Its a much more down to earth part of the sport, rather than the rarified air of Nascar Cup. Cup is the money - sprints are the down and dirty fun time.
Previous

Return to Tony