FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Boring "Chase"

<<

dirt93

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:09 pm

Re: Boring "Chase"

Doc... you are too funny!! I bet his Dad would have laughed at the name "Sparkle Pony".
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:35 pm

michaeljohn wrote:Im sure jack feels stupid now investing all his money in Carl and letting Matty walk away.....

Thinking that before Matt even left Roush.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:17 pm

michaeljohn wrote:Im sure jack feels stupid now investing all his money in Carl and letting Matty walk away.....

I'm Sure Carl feels stupid for not taking the 20 ride when he could.
ImageImageImage
<<

eve

Post Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:31 am

I agree that the chase has been boring. Without Tony, there's no action and no spark. As far as Jimmy getting to 7 championships. I used to be concerned about that but then it dawned on me - Jimmy has won all 5 of his championships under the chase format. Dale won all 7 of his under the old format and they were all WINSTON CUP. Tony is the only one with a trophy from Winston Cup, Nextel Cup and Sprint Cup. Jimmy will never have that. Head to head Dale would clean Jimmy's clock. Tony stopped Jimmy at 5 in 2011. 2014 will be for Tony flexing his muscles and winning the title again as well as the Daytona 500.
<<

tlooney14

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:21 pm

tony come back
nascar needs you :evil:
TLooney14
...settling for second, you might as well kiss your aunt with a hairy mustache. - Tony Stewart
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:16 pm

#SmokeWillRise
|
|
|
|
V
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:11 pm

Next season it'll be Smoke,fire,inferno and #10 will be the rain! :mrgreen:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:21 pm

eve wrote:I agree that the chase has been boring. Without Tony, there's no action and no spark. As far as Jimmy getting to 7 championships. I used to be concerned about that but then it dawned on me - Jimmy has won all 5 of his championships under the chase format. Dale won all 7 of his under the old format and they were all WINSTON CUP. Tony is the only one with a trophy from Winston Cup, Nextel Cup and Sprint Cup. Jimmy will never have that. Head to head Dale would clean Jimmy's clock. Tony stopped Jimmy at 5 in 2011. 2014 will be for Tony flexing his muscles and winning the title again as well as the Daytona 500.

but im sure if it was tony who won the 5 in a row under the chase format, you would be hooting and screaming how great he is, well get over it, JJ won 5 championships and its not his fault nascar changed the format, JJ driven 3 years less than tony and has more wins and championships, this is why i cant stand some tony fans, you gotta put down another driver to build up tony....
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Tony will never see 7 championships, he fires his c/c almost as fast as he hires them! :lol:
Six pack JJ is on the way, Tony or no Tony!
Chad and JJ are like that of Jeff and Ray E. or better yet Junior Johnson and Cale Y. if you wanna go way back. Unless the dynamic dual break up, you're going to see over seven championships you can bet on it!
There's a lot of good drivers in Cup, but w/o the complete package it doesn't matter, they will still beat them, last year the #48 had bad luck and as a BK fan i will say Brad got lucky he didn't finish second in the points if it wasn't for JJ's bad luck.
Then far as action or spark, i didn't see much difference this year than any other year, the rest of the field still moves over for the contenders and the boring tracks are still boring! Harvick won and i was happy he did, but it was a fuel mileage race and boring as all ####, no different than Texas last week.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:54 pm

i dont have a problem with anyone sayin they dont like JJ or even hating him, but when you tear apart what he has done, just to build up tony, i think its b.s. sure its known im not a tony fan, but im not gonna discredit anything Tony has done, he is an amazing driver and deserves everything he gets, but guess what so does JJ, he needs to work on his restarts, and i bet you as i am alive Tony would say the same thing about JJ bein good, even carl praised JJ during the race for saving his car when goin into turn one, to me it doesnt matter if he win or loses on sunday.............. like i have said here for years, im just glad i get to enjoy to watch my fav driver, because it wont last for, or until he reaches his 8th championship. :D
<<

Rachael J

Post Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:38 am

I just can't bash Jimmie, if I wanted to. He's a great driver, with a great team. That's all I've got to say about that! :)
Previous

Return to Tony