All things Tony
Post a reply

TONY.........???....Tony.....

Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:07 am

TONY..........YOU IN HERE ??......TONY....

HEY BUDDY, NOT TIL 2014....... :( :(

Re: TONY.........???....Tony.....

Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:25 pm

He's hoping. Doesn't stop me from wearing my #14 t-shirt either. ;)

Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Annalee wrote:TONY..........YOU IN HERE ??......TONY....

HEY BUDDY, NOT TIL 2014....... :( :(

Take a good look at the Napa car as it won't be around much longer.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Wear my wrist band everyday.......but 2014 can't come soon enough!! :(.

Just a rumor, NDunn, but I have heard Napa might be going to Jeff Burton's new team.......Rumor was shared tonight at Outback, from my friends that are Ryan fans....dont know for sure :roll:

Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Annalee wrote:Wear my wrist band everyday.......but 2014 can't come soon enough!! :(.

Just a rumor, NDunn, but I have heard Napa might be going to Jeff Burton's new team.......Rumor was shared tonight at Outback, from my friends that are Ryan fans....dont know for sure :roll:

I think that probably might be a choice they could depend on. Jeff has always has a decent reputation that I know of and he doesn't seem to fight with any one. I really was hoping they take on SHR. I still miss Old Spice for Tony's sponsor........

Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:29 am

I know Old Spice left SHR to take their advertising in a "different direction" but their current commercials are stupid. :? They should have stayed with Tony.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:02 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:I know Old Spice left SHR to take their advertising in a "different direction" but their current commercials are stupid. :? They should have stayed with Tony.

Didn't they get a new employee to take over the advertising and he was the one who wanted to take it a different direction which at the time they wanted football? I don't remember the last time I saw a commercial. They got a surprise tho because the season they dropped SHR Tony got his 3rd championship.
Post a reply