FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

TALLEDEGA CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH......AUSTIN!!

<<

Annalee

Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:05 pm

TALLEDEGA CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH......AUSTIN!!

Last night I gave the 14 my undivided attention on the scanner.....until I just couldn't stand it anymore....It truly is un believable...MM hasn't a clue. He can't find switches,and then the switches he finds .... he can't remember whether he turned them off or on....coming off pit road on to the track, he almost stopped.... He couldn't find his way out of a coat closet with an organized search party! I think someone from above put the 14 out of it's misery and ended this.....it truly was a blessing!! The 14 pit crew are spot on, Steve and Bob had their hands full keeping MM mind on racing the car! I can't watch any more....except for TALLEDEGA !! There is light at the end of this tunnel! It's called 2014!!!!!!!

Austin has no where to go but up!! Drive it like you stole it. :D :D I hope you can get out front...the 14 hasn't seen that in so long!! ..........

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

dirt93

Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Re: TALLEDEGA CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH......AUSTIN!!

I forgot that Austin is driving at Dega. yeah!!

That will be a nice change from MM. Never thought he could drive and was sad that Tony picked him. Oh well.... 2014 will be here before we know it...
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:21 pm

I thought when it was first announced Mark Martin was driving the #14 that things would super. It didn't turn out so and like so many others I can't wait until the season is over. Take a few weeks off and start all brand new in February 2014.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

TishR

Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:37 pm

I didn't even go to the 14's radio last night. I listened to Ryan's and got to hear Tony pre race talking to Ryan. I did hear Ryan ask him how many nurses he had up in the suite with him and Tony replied as many as it takes and they both just started laughing. It was so good to hear those two!
Tish
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:33 pm

OK now you're on my bandwagon,when i said MM should retire already- before he even came here! :shock:
I'm not crazy about Austin either,but better than MM!
<<

Rachael J

Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:25 pm

ndunn wrote:I thought when it was first announced Mark Martin was driving the #14 that things would super. It didn't turn out so and like so many others I can't wait until the season is over. Take a few weeks off and start all brand new in February 2014.

:? Same here!
#EarnhardtJR88 #MyChaseNation Go JR!!!
#ISupportSmoke
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:09 pm

TishR wrote:I didn't even go to the 14's radio last night. I listened to Ryan's and got to hear Tony pre race talking to Ryan. I did hear Ryan ask him how many nurses he had up in the suite with him and Tony replied as many as it takes and they both just started laughing. It was so good to hear those two!

For some reason I couldn't get Ryan on the scanner.......and when I did it would echo back.... It sounded like he was in the Grand Canyon...hello..hello..hello....I would have so loved to hear Tonys voice :( :(. Lucky you..... :) Tony never came on the 14 scanner.

I #Support Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:18 pm

TishR wrote:I didn't even go to the 14's radio last night. I listened to Ryan's and got to hear Tony pre race talking to Ryan. I did hear Ryan ask him how many nurses he had up in the suite with him and Tony replied as many as it takes and they both just started laughing. It was so good to hear those two!

I would have enjoyed hearing Tony laugh. It's been a long time just hearing him diss the media.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:04 am

I know way back when I wanted to see Dillon in the 14. I can't wait to see the race this weekend and see if I was right. Heaven knows I was against Mark Martin in the first place and we all see how that turned out thus far.

I know some have said he is just trying to save the equipment, but I am not buying it with the number of mistakes and the number of wrecks he has been involved in.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

crazy4racing14ts

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:44 am

Tony did talk with Mark before the race also. I didn't catch the entrire conversation, but it was great to hear his voice. Then I immediately switched to Ryan's radio and heard him and Ryan talking. Tony told Ryan if he needed him, just to let him know and he would "be there in 10 minutes." Ryan said it was probably better if Tony stayed where he was. Tony said "OK, but just let me know if you need me to come down". I was at the track so I didn't know that Tony was in one of the suites, but now I understand Tony's comment about the "10 minutes". :)
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:19 pm

Drive it like you stole it ....Austin. Hook up with Kevin or Ryan and go straight to the front :) :)

I #Support Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:10 pm

Go get em AUSTIN you have as good a chance as the other 42. This would sure give the #14 team a little pick up and be a blast for the fans.

SMOKE WILL RISE and soon...............

<<

Annalee

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:24 am

AUSTIN....... YOU MADE US PROUD OF THE 14 AGAIN........ THANKS SO MUCH :D :D

I #Support Smoke
<<

dirt93

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:02 pm

It was SOOOOO nice to see the 14 up front again. Austin did great!!
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!

Return to Tony