FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tissue samples and tests on Tony's leg wounds.......

<<

TishR

Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Re: Tissue samples and tests on Tony's leg wounds.......

It was on at 5pm est on Fox Sports 2. It ran from 5 to 6:30 last night.
Tish
<<

eve

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:21 am

I thought the whole point of Fox Sports 1 taking over the Speed Channel was that they were going to cover Nascar front and center. All I see is Race Day moved to Fox Sports 2, or if it is on FS1 it's only an hour and there is a 2 hour gape until the race coverage starts. I don't know about how you feel about all of this, but I feel like we were sold a bill of goods and they never intended to make Nascar a priority. I can't even find Fox Sports 2. I know in 2015 I'm going to have to add another sports package in order to get NBC sport channel. Getting rid of Speed was a bad idea.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:31 am

eve wrote:I thought the whole point of Fox Sports 1 taking over the Speed Channel was that they were going to cover Nascar front and center. All I see is Race Day moved to Fox Sports 2, or if it is on FS1 it's only an hour and there is a 2 hour gape until the race coverage starts. I don't know about how you feel about all of this, but I feel like we were sold a bill of goods and they never intended to make Nascar a priority. I can't even find Fox Sports 2. I know in 2015 I'm going to have to add another sports package in order to get NBC sport channel. Getting rid of Speed was a bad idea.

Agree 100%. I miss SPEEDTV!
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:07 am

When I called Time Warner about FXS 2.... They said that FXS 2 would eventually become NASCAR and UFC station, didn't believe them........ but I think they were probably right! TWC was going to link it into a sports pkg deal...... To the tune of an extra $10 a month :( :(. You need to email Fox Sports and voice your opinion.......they really listen....I have had emails from them thanking me for my opinion on extending Race Day and and giving RACEHUB a permanent time slot...:roll: Who knows!?! But it doesn't hurt to try.
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:28 am

I don't think the channels (like FS1 or FS2) has any control over the individual cable providers (like Time Warner) in regards to how they bundle their channel offerings.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:52 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:I don't think the channels (like FS1 or FS2) has any control over the individual cable providers (like Time Warner) in regards to how they bundle their channel offerings.

I think your right HH. Each individual cable company does whatever they want and if they don't associate with Fox it's just to bad for the people who have chosen whatever for their cable service. We changed over a year ago to ATT and whatever they are called and we lost several chanels we liked. It's really a rat race and a little bit of white lies if you aren't savy to what is what. We don't know what from Sinola so we have to put up with it until we want to go to another mess with changing cable providers.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
Previous

Return to Tony