FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Loudon, Crutches and Set ups.............

<<

Annalee

Post Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Loudon, Crutches and Set ups.............

He must be getting better, no sign of the scooter :) I think that is the same guy who helped Tony with the wheel chair....he looks worried.....probably thinking please don't fall!

I don't know what is going on with 14........but their setups aren't even close! They just continue playing catch up all race long... :( the look on Tonys face says it all!

I Have never fallen asleep during a race except yesterday........ I watch but IT IS NOT THE SAME.... :( :( :(
Last edited by Annalee on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

dirt93

Post Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Re: Loudon, Crutches and Set ups.............

Nice pic's! Great to see those legs...I mean... him walkng around without the scooter. Glad he is getting better. :D :D

It isn't the same to watch the race. I find myself having it on in the background and doing other things. Can't wait for Daytona!
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:54 pm

I feel the same as others do. It just isn't the same without Tony. In fact I enjoyed the Nationwide race and I usually don't pay any attention to it but they have some young guys that are going to matter soon.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

housesandhogans

Post Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:15 pm

I was thinking he would be better off with the scooter because the crutches can't be that easy to get around with and carry all the headsets, etc. But, I suppose it is easier to get inside the garage and up by the machines in front of the car with just the crutches. I suppose the crutches help build up the stamina more, too. Just hope he doesn't push it too hard too soon.

And the cars on Sunday. Well, what can you say? I feel like we are now watching the same set-ups they had at the beginning of the year when Tony could never get out of 20th place and Ryan and Danica weren't much better. And, I'm not usually down on Steve Addington because I don't think these things can be blamed on one person. But, listening to14 radio this past Sunday, felt like Mark was getting frustrated with the fact that Steve was not talking to him. When Tony is in the car the radio can be kind of boring because neither Tony or Steve talk much. When I listen to Ryan's radio - sounds like there is much better communication there and more of it going on - even if they can't get the problems fixed.
<<

Rachael J

Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:02 am

dirt93 wrote:Nice pic's! Great to see those legs...I mean... him walkng around without the scooter. Glad he is getting better. :D :D

It isn't the same to watch the race. I find myself having it on in the background and doing other things. Can't wait for Daytona!

Same here. I just don't enjoy it. :(
GO PACKERS!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:25 am

he looks good with a that weight he lost.....hopefully he keeps it off so it doesnt give his leg any problems...
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:46 am

I haven't watched a full race yet. I'm lucky to have in 5 laps of any race since Tony got hurt. I just don't care if I miss watching it right now. I too will have it on (if I'm even home) just for the noise in the background.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

kim92164

Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:13 pm

I never get to watch a race, unless you count Racebuddy. If it wasn't for the gang in the chatroom here I'd be bored.
<<

Schlooby

Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Been finding myself cheering on my 3 pick drivers, even if I don't like them. Gotta have someone to watch. Been trying to warm up to Kurt Busch a little, have never liked him in the past, but a team mate he will soon be. No doubt he has talent, just don't like him. Since '99' been watching the Smokster tear it up, not the same without him.
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Kim.... I know this isn't any consolation, but these races aren't that exciting....No Tony! :( :( there really is a good group of people in the Chatroom, at least it's really entertaining..... :lol:

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke

Return to Tony