All things Tony
Post a reply

Tony was on Nascar now

Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:17 am

for those that can find nascar now

Re: Tony was on Nascar now

Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:10 am

Schmoopy, I set my DVR for the two am EST on ESPN 2..program schedule and it always records it. A couple of times there have been games that overlapped, but usually it will always records NASCAR Now. Now as for RACEHUB that comes on whenever.... :( but that is the new Fox Sports 1, and it is really messed up! I also have Time Warner, so that doesn't help either.... :roll: :roll:

Re: Tony was on Nascar now

Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Seems like the schedules for Race Hub and Nascar Now are really messed up lately. Thank goodness Nascar Now actually came on last night when it was supposed to so I could see Tony's interview. With the end of summer comes the end of the baseball season and the beginning of football season. Nascar just doesn't have a big enough fan base/tv watchers to compete with those two right now I guess. Never thought I'd say I missed Speed channel............but I kinda do. At least I knew where all the practices and qualifying and programing was then. Now a person has to chase 4 or 5 different channels to find that stuff.

Oh, and the Nascar Now interview was a good one. Didn't completely repeat everything from the press conference.
Post a reply