Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:17 am

Tony was on Nascar now

for those that can find nascar now
ImageImageImage
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:10 am

Re: Tony was on Nascar now

Schmoopy, I set my DVR for the two am EST on ESPN 2..program schedule and it always records it. A couple of times there have been games that overlapped, but usually it will always records NASCAR Now. Now as for RACEHUB that comes on whenever.... :( but that is the new Fox Sports 1, and it is really messed up! I also have Time Warner, so that doesn't help either.... :roll: :roll:

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

housesandhogans

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Re: Tony was on Nascar now

Seems like the schedules for Race Hub and Nascar Now are really messed up lately. Thank goodness Nascar Now actually came on last night when it was supposed to so I could see Tony's interview. With the end of summer comes the end of the baseball season and the beginning of football season. Nascar just doesn't have a big enough fan base/tv watchers to compete with those two right now I guess. Never thought I'd say I missed Speed channel............but I kinda do. At least I knew where all the practices and qualifying and programing was then. Now a person has to chase 4 or 5 different channels to find that stuff.

Oh, and the Nascar Now interview was a good one. Didn't completely repeat everything from the press conference.

Return to Tony