FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thank you Tony!

<<

HotCamaro

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Thank you Tony!

Thank you Tony for that press conference as it made ME feel better seeing for myself how you are. Looked great! Spoke well about the signing of a 4th car and no issues with Gene. Lots of humor in his answers. I'm sure he is bored as I've been through surgeries and know about that. I feel good knowing he will be fine...........of course, he hasn't started therapy yet......that's the hard part but is truly the road to recovery. So glad to hear that he is going to actually listen to the Doctors. Very mature! Very important!
<<

housesandhogans

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:30 pm

Re: Thank you Tony!

Well, at least he says he is going to listen to the doctors. We'll see what he says in another 4 weeks when he is really tired of it and he feels a little healthier! LOL

It was good to see and hear him again. :lol:
<<

Ziggy

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:32 am

Press conference was good, should have put a lot of rumors to rest that people have about things. Glad to see Tony looking good and in good spirits and thought he handled the media great. Can't wait to see him at the track. Think that will lift all the teams spirits. Get well quick Smoke.
<<

BlackFlag

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:55 am

Yea, that was great seeing Tony's picture in the paper today. Sounds like the press conference would have been a hoot to attend.
Tony looked pretty good and I also see he has plenty of time to shave now. LOL
He said he misses seeing all the "Hot girls", so all you hot girls here, go give Tony a visit!
I can't do it because I'm not hot and I'm not a girl..........
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.

Return to Tony