FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Press Conference Tuesday

<<

Annalee

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Re: Press Conference Tuesday

THANK YOU HH.........you made my day!! :D :D I only saw the last portion of the press conf., now I have seen it all.....
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

muskrat

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:39 pm

I can't believe he talked to the media for over an hour, he must be heavily medicated. On a side note, I am so depressed, I was off today got to watch it, but I am working tomorrow and I can't go to the Bass Peo shop opening ing in Tallahasee. :cry: Maybe I could get the Flu, but then they make me come in and get on of the Docs to cure me
I would rather be hated for who I am than Loved for what I ain't
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Here are some twitter Picts from different reporters and ESPN interview.. Love the one with him smiling!! :)

Last edited by Annalee on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I #Support Smoke
<<

housesandhogans

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:42 pm

I agree with you all. It was a good press conference, and I still think it was pretty much for getting his face back out there. Someone on FB said they thought he looked depressed. I didn't think that, I thought he did look serious though. And I am glad that none of the press asked stupid questions, they all seemed to be asking just serious, what's the future questions, even when they brought up Gene and Kurt. So, Tony didn't have to get defensive, he could just answer.

2 things I did notice. First, instead of talking about Haas having given him 50% of the team, twice he said "that's what I was "hired" for. Not trying to make a big deal out of nothing - just thought it was an interesting choice of words, given the circumstances.

Second - the way he said it, it really sounded like he wants to go home to Indiana. I know he said he'll do what he needs to. But, I got the distinct impression he would like to be "home".
<<

TishR

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:04 pm

It was a good press conference. To me at first Tony seemed kind of guarded. When they got away from the Gene and Kurt issues he seemed to lighten up. I think he needs to get home to Indiana so he can clear his mind and really assess things. It was good to hear that they already have him doing stretches with the elastic bands. It is a small step but a good one.
Tish
<<

Rachael J

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:29 pm

So glad to hear from Tony and that he's doing as well as he is. Great press conference from Smoke. He must be bored to talk to the media that long! :lol: Looking forward to him being at the track! Just hope he will be careful and not push it to far. Sure don't want him to get an infection. But, so great to see him today & hear his wonderful humor! :D
#ISupportSmoke
#SmokeHasRisen
<<

kim92164

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:28 am

Thank you HH. Now I've just got to find the time to watch it. Which I don't see for at least another week. :?
<<

Rachael J

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:57 am

ImageImage
#ISupportSmoke
#SmokeHasRisen
<<

Paige31460

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:40 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Finally done! Whew. Here it is:

Thank you very much for this. I was in class so I missed the press conference. Watched it last night.

He looks great; handsome as always. Glad he's able to get out and about more.

Really enjoyed it. Very good and even interesting questions (Why can't they do that more?) were asked and Tony answered each one fully.

Can't wait to see pics of him at the track this weekend and am quite curious about this scooter.
Racing Super Fan

Favorite Drivers: Tony Stewart, A.J. Allmendinger, Kyle Busch, Kurt Busch, Helio Castroneves, Simon Pagenaud, Ozz Negri, John Pew, Jenson Button, Kimi Raikkonen
Favorite Teams: Stewart-Haas Racing, Michael Shank Racing, Joe Gibbs Racing
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Found this on another website........Some one put some work into these!! It will be interesting to see what he comes up with......in the presser Tony said he had already raced his, and won.....Sounds just like him..... :lol: :lol:

I #Support Smoke
<<

kim92164

Post Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Annalee wrote:Found this on another website........Some one put some work into these!! It will be interesting to see what he comes up with......in the presser Tony said he had already raced his, and won.....Sounds just like him..... :lol: :lol:

Annalee, I would think that the first pic would literally put Tony in the Hot Seat, lol.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:07 am

Can't be Tony's. Where's the Mobil 1 and Bass Pro Shops decals? ;) :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

BlackFlag

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Great pics and video! I wish I had known about the conference, I would have driven down to the shop to see if I could catch a peek! I wonder how Tony is being transported around with his broken leg? Since he owns an awesome looking hearse, he should just use that to be driven around in. Just lay down in back and take it easy......
That's what I would do if I were him. What fun................
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

housesandhogans

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:42 pm

I got the feeling he'll be riding around Richmond in one of those scooter things. Easier for him/them to drive around in than a wheel chair.
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Supposedly, Kurt bought Tony his scooter and the fab shop is redesigning it.......already raced it once. I am sure all sponsors will be displayed......somewhere on it. I think the person who designed the other was just trying to be funny......Good catch NDunn, I bet that would keep the touchy warm.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I #Support Smoke
PreviousNext

Return to Tony