FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Fly on the wall

<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Fly on the wall

Oh how I would love to hear what Tony thought after hearing the in race audio from his 3 teams last night.

I think he got a different perspective on team communications and how each car travelled through traffic. Don't you wish you could know what he thought?
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

housesandhogans

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Re: Fly on the wall

onerockindoc wrote:Oh how I would love to hear what Tony thought after hearing the in race audio from his 3 teams last night.

I think he got a different perspective on team communications and how each car travelled through traffic. Don't you wish you could know what he thought?

Yes I would! :D :D Even having to watch it on TV rather than being in it. Will he realize how boring it can actually be after the first hundred laps when your car is not leading? This might be good for him to get a fan's perspective.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:46 pm

There are many times, and this is one, that I would love to be a fly on the wall. ;)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

*****Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500*****
<<

eve

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:06 pm

I wonder if the team meeting will include Tony this week. That would be interesting to listen to if he is. I was hoping to hear more from him during the race and was disappointed. Maybe next week. It was just good to hear his voice and know he was watching and listening. Can't wait til the doctors let him return to the track. Sooped up wheelchair and pranks will abound. It will just be good to see him again. Then on to Daytona in 2014 and a win in the 500.
<<

housesandhogans

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:38 am

eve wrote:I wonder if the team meeting will include Tony this week. That would be interesting to listen to if he is. I was hoping to hear more from him during the race and was disappointed. Maybe next week. It was just good to hear his voice and know he was watching and listening. Can't wait til the doctors let him return to the track. Sooped up wheelchair and pranks will abound. It will just be good to see him again. Then on to Daytona in 2014 and a win in the 500.

I agree Eve. Think that is the hardest thing - he just is not around for us to know with our own eyes and ears that he is sort of ok. Edie Jarvis did do a tweet over the weekend that they hoped to be back at the track in a few weeks. Not sure what a few weeks is, guess we'll see. Also, in an interview Danica said she actually could not hear him, just heard him key up, so he might have had problems with the radios. I thought he might have spoken to Mark at least at the end, but didn't hear anything then, so maybe same scenario. Maybe radio problems. (Or he fell asleep during the race! LOL )
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:43 am

housesandhogans wrote:
eve wrote:I wonder if the team meeting will include Tony this week. That would be interesting to listen to if he is. I was hoping to hear more from him during the race and was disappointed. Maybe next week. It was just good to hear his voice and know he was watching and listening. Can't wait til the doctors let him return to the track. Sooped up wheelchair and pranks will abound. It will just be good to see him again. Then on to Daytona in 2014 and a win in the 500.

I agree Eve. Think that is the hardest thing - he just is not around for us to know with our own eyes and ears that he is sort of ok. Edie Jarvis did do a tweet over the weekend that they hoped to be back at the track in a few weeks. Not sure what a few weeks is, guess we'll see. Also, in an interview Danica said she actually could not hear him, just heard him key up, so he might have had problems with the radios. I thought he might have spoken to Mark at least at the end, but didn't hear anything then, so maybe same scenario. Maybe radio problems. (Or he fell asleep during the race! LOL )

I heard him talk to ryan before the race started. So their radio worked. it was the only time I heard him talk to ryan though
ImageImageImage

Return to Tony