FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Brutal Bristol

<<

HotCamaro

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:11 pm

Brutal Bristol

Although I love the Bristol track, I always find it hard to watch the race as the camera work can be very dizzying but to watch as the SHR teams didn't fair well made it brutal. Only great thing about watching was all the Tony Stewart commercials and not having to watch the #48 car dominate! I would have loved to hear Tony on the SHR radio! I'm thinking there wasn't much joy being passed around. Good luck guys next week at Atlanta! :roll:
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Re: Brutal Bristol

Not having Tony in the race, was half of my problem with Bristol. I can actually say I loved the commercials too, but they need to change them up a bit!
The 48 is on a roll.....of bad finishes...time for a new crew chief....Breaking news......Chad Knaus to SHR, he's coming to see Doc...... ;) :lol: :lol:
The new Bristol doesn't allow for much passing, and following the cars in that tight if a circle....some shots did make you dizzy! I just think they should have left Bristol alone and not tried to Fix It!
A few suggestions......

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Chad to crew chief for Kurt....oh how that makes my day.

It was a tough night for some. For others it showed just how good they were(or could be). Bowyer was having himself one up and down night for sure.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:54 pm

oh but i thought chad was a cheater?????? SHR couldnt handle chad, they couldnt handle Darrian Grube and he worked close with chad for 10 years, tony threw him to the curb like yesterdays trash, still a classy move (sarcasim) chad wouldnt take his big mouth yapping
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:53 pm

michaeljohn wrote:oh but i thought chad was a cheater?????? SHR couldnt handle chad, they couldnt handle Darrian Grube and he worked close with chad for 10 years, tony threw him to the curb like yesterdays trash, still a classy move Image chad wouldnt take his big mouth yapping
there I fixed your post for ya MJ! Image
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:35 pm

michaeljohn wrote:oh but i thought chad was a cheater?????? SHR couldnt handle chad, they couldnt handle Darrian Grube and he worked close with chad for 10 years, tony threw him to the curb like yesterdays trash, still a classy move (sarcasim) chad wouldnt take his big mouth yapping

Chad is a cheater and so is Darrian along with at least a dozen other c/c,Chad is just the best at it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tony did throw Darrian to the curb and i bet he's a wishing he didn't! :mrgreen:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:16 am

Addington went to SHR to get away from kurt. Now watch they put those two back together again LOL.
Tony takes Borland
ImageImageImage

Return to Tony