All things Tony
Post a reply

Re: Kurt Busch to SHR

Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Annalee wrote:Okay....... I will throw this in the drama... On the way home my husband was listening to a local radio station, kinda call in program. Some one called in and said that Furniture Row was bought out by Gene Haas.....that is why the director of competition is going to RCR because SHR has that covered and Kurt Busch wasn't offered a job for 2014 from Furniture Row, because they were in negotiations with the buy out.... Don't know who this person with the info was cause DH didn't catch the name and didn't start really listening until they mentioned SHR.....take it for what it's worth.....I know BLACK HELICOPTERS.... :shock: it's a little far fetched but who knows ?? I just find it interesting!

that would consist of my whole keeping it all in the family black helos as well.
problem with this part is the guy that owns the 78 is a billionaire & loves his nascar. he could take a loss every year & still fund that team. Now maybe to help your black helicopters thing, they could reconnect with SHR (or Haas) as a partnership. maybe that they could have been negotiating.

this black helicopter things fun. :mrgreen:

Re: Kurt Busch to SHR

Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Kurt...pffff

Not a fan.

Re: Kurt Busch to SHR

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Tony,Kevin & Kurt sounds like a heluva of a team to me.

Re: Kurt Busch to SHR

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Lets connect some dots.
Harvick (RCR) goes to SHR. Ryan (SHR) goes to RCR. Kurt who is a satalite team for RCR. RCR has a deal not to pursue. Pass him off to SHR.(RCR doesn't break agreement) SHR switched to the ECR motor, all drivers stay in the family, with different owners. RCR said last year when EGR left the engine program they weren't worried they had big future plans for ECR engines. While we are throwing out a bunch of stuff for fun. Why not this :mrgreen:[/quote]

SCHMOOPY, YOU PLAY A MEAN GAME OF CONNECT THE DOTS.........BUT YOU MY FRIEND ARE "REALLY " ON TO SOMETHING....... it's a win win situation for everyone......plus I heard this was part of Kevin's idea, because of what was found by Kurt to help the ECR engines.... Michigan finish 2nd and 3rd....... :mrgreen: good detective work!! BINGO!!

Re: Kurt Busch to SHR

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:12 pm

just wait til kevin or kurt bad mouth SHR, they will, they cant help their fat lips, we will see how many turn on them when they do, if ryan ever had a problem at SHR, you would never know it, cuz he doesnt cry like a baby

Re: Kurt Busch to SHR

Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:38 pm

housesandhogans wrote:
kevinmboots77 wrote:That would be a slap to Newman's face.


That's what I said when I heard. And would mean that Tony came right out and lied at the press conference when it was announced that they were not extending Ryan's contract. They can certainly do what they want - but why not tell the truth? Say they didn't extend Ryan's contract and they have made an offer to someone else? Why lie and say they are not ready for a 4th team? This is one I'll believe when it is officially announced, not before.
Zipadelli and Stewart flat out LIED... They have no RESPECT AT ALL FOR RYAN NEWMAN WTF F*** SHR

Re: Kurt Busch to SHR

Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:40 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Is this why they are waiting to re-do the site?

I need to sit down. I think I'm going to be sick.

us as well brother
:roll:

Re: Kurt Busch to SHR

Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:41 pm

This is still the silly season, lets just keep that in mind. Kurt may stay exactly where he is for next year.

I don't see the sense in getting this worked up about a rumor.

Re: Kurt Busch to SHR

Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:11 pm

HTower wrote:This is still the silly season, lets just keep that in mind. Kurt may stay exactly where he is for next year.

I don't see the sense in getting this worked up about a rumor.



I agree as the entire thing could be a cooked up job by someone. It may upset fans but do we honestly think the owners of SHR care? Is it our money ? Of course not. All we can do is rant and rave and turn our loyalty somewhere else. I'm not in the mood to do that. Is Tony a liar? I don't believe he is. What if he is? Are we the ones to tell him he has no right to change his mind or the entire company? We are living in a fantasy if we think everything runs smoothly for the fans. Well as it always does "things will come out in the wash."

Re: Kurt Busch to SHR

Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:37 pm

ndunn wrote:
HTower wrote:This is still the silly season, lets just keep that in mind. Kurt may stay exactly where he is for next year.

I don't see the sense in getting this worked up about a rumor.



I agree as the entire thing could be a cooked up job by someone. It may upset fans but do we honestly think the owners of SHR care? Is it our money ? Of course not. All we can do is rant and rave and turn our loyalty somewhere else. I'm not in the mood to do that. Is Tony a liar? I don't believe he is. What if he is? Are we the ones to tell him he has no right to change his mind or the entire company? We are living in a fantasy if we think everything runs smoothly for the fans. Well as it always does "things will come out in the wash."

Could be. But most things that we've heard leaked early this year...heck, all of them pretty much...have come to fruition.
Kurt may not accept the offer, or something may fall through on the deal, but the offer sure seems to have been made.
As far as Tony lying, I kind of doubt it, not sure about it, and I really can't even speculate. But just the fact that he said what he said, and now it's something different apparently.....well that just doesn't look good.

Re: Kurt Busch to SHR

Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:57 pm

From what I have read on other sites it sounds like Gene Haas made the offer. It sounds like this is strictly a Gene deal with stated sponsorship as 100% Haas-CNC after all it is his money.
Maybe this is a way for Gene to show his ownership in something after all his mom is listed as Tony's car owner and Tony is listed as Ryan's car owner.

We won't know anything until the ink is dry if it ever gets that far.

Re: Kurt Busch to SHR

Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:22 pm

maybe its about time to start the homo rumor about Tony again. Or hopefully SHR starts getting their good people picked apart by other teams who don't have to pay worry about paying full sponsorship for a crybaby, or paying for all the wrecked cars from Danican't.

Sorry, I've about had it with this group and how they've decided to operate themselves. Feel free to flame, but Tony fans better get used to more negativity.

Re: Kurt Busch to SHR

Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:22 pm

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo 8ball your walking down my side of the street with those comments, but its your right, just like some are trashing ryan cuz he will no longer be apart of SHR, that is their right to say what they say, if all these rumors are true, it is a big let down, it sounds like haas is behind all this, well in my eyes the only good move he ever made was bringing tony into the fold, he spent almost 10 years in the back of the pack, he even had good sponsors but his teams were crap, and if he wants to bring kurt into the fold, SHR will go to crap, and the jerk i can be, i can not wait till the first big blow up and type "i told ya so." kevin always disrespected Chilly, its not gonna stop him from flippin out on the powers to be at SHR, and kurt, well need i get into it? im pretty sick of the hole thing and so are many of people here.....

Re: Kurt Busch to SHR

Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:28 pm

8Ballin wrote:
Sorry, I've about had it with this group and how they've decided to operate themselves. Feel free to flame, but Tony fans better get used to more negativity.


We've been plenty used to it for a long time. Ryan's fans better get used to the fact that this is what happens when better drivers are available.

Re: Kurt Busch to SHR

Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:53 pm

8Ballin wrote:maybe its about time to start the homo rumor about Tony again. Or hopefully SHR starts getting their good people picked apart by other teams who don't have to pay worry about paying full sponsorship for a crybaby, or paying for all the wrecked cars from Danican't.

Sorry, I've about had it with this group and how they've decided to operate themselves. Feel free to flame, but Tony fans better get used to more negativity.



When did this homo rumor about Tony get started? This is pond skum level. Looks like some people have way to much time on their hands. I've only heard of one racer who was sexually different and he died of aids. I don't remember any nasty remarks related to him. Just when someone thinks "it can't get any worse it does".
Post a reply