FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Congratlations?

<<

housesandhogans

Posts: 297

200

Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Congratlations?

Someone congratulated Tony on the radio before the race started.....something "congratulations for last night" . Anybody know what that was for? I know Donny Schatz won the WoO race last night, but that was all I could think of. Was Tony racing somewhere?
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2530

Images: 1
10544

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Re: Congratlations?

He was with me but I don't kiss and tell.....
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

housesandhogans

Posts: 297

200

Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Re: Congratlations?

onerockindoc wrote:He was with me but I don't kiss and tell.....


Ah Love...ain't it beautiful! ;)
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2530

Images: 1
10544

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: Congratlations?

Giggle giggle.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 5861

10279

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:32 am

Re: Congratlations?

housesandhogans wrote:Someone congratulated Tony on the radio before the race started.....something "congratulations for last night" . Anybody know what that was for? I know Donny Schatz won the WoO race last night, but that was all I could think of. Was Tony racing somewhere?


I heard the same thing......and I looked everywhere to see if he had been racing somewhere we didn't know about......but I nothing!!.....Hmmmmm, wonder what it meant too!!
Image


"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

TishR

User avatar

Posts: 311

Images: 1
8192

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Post Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Re: Congratlations?

Yea, I heard that too. It was Tony's spotter who congratulated him. I think it was for Donny Schatz's win Friday night at a WoO race.
Tish
<<

housesandhogans

Posts: 297

200

Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Post Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Re: Congratlations?

TishR wrote:Yea, I heard that too. It was Tony's spotter who congratulated him. I think it was for Donny Schatz's win Friday night at a WoO race.


That's the only thing I could come up with, too. Just wondered if I had missed something. I hate missing anything!! LOL
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 5861

10279

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:00 pm

Re: Congratlations?

housesandhogans wrote:
TishR wrote:Yea, I heard that too. It was Tony's spotter who congratulated him. I think it was for Donny Schatz's win Friday night at a WoO race.


That's the only thing I could come up with, too. Just wondered if I had missed something. I hate missing anything!! LOL


Me too!!
Image


"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

eve

Posts: 136

8025

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: Congratlations?

According to his website, his next dirt race is July 17 at Fulton Speedway.
<<

housesandhogans

Posts: 297

200

Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:51 pm

Re: Congratlations?

eve wrote:According to his website, his next dirt race is July 17 at Fulton Speedway.


But if you look under Racing & Nascar topic here, you will see a topic listed as July Dirt Racing and the schedule posted there includes this Wed, the 10th and the 16th. Not sure where the poster gets their information, but so far I have always found it to be correct. And I think I remember looking up this Wednesday's race and Dirtvision has it on their schedule.

Return to Tony

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER