FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:55 am

Re: ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

Care for a little cheese with that whine?
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:35 am

racer1 wrote:"Hey....RACIST1....."

LMAO at your dumb #### remark calling me a racist as apparently you don't even know what it means --course whats new on this site of moron behavior making comments that have nothing to do with what was actually said. You may want to get a grade schooler to read my comments and explain them to you before you make a fool of yourself with your lame replys that make no sense.

Anyone that would suggest Tony would run farther back on purpose, making it more difficult to have a good result he desperately needs to stay in the chase is clearly ignorant of Tonys career by suggesting such a thing. However I will say as we all know at the plate races drivers do tend to run in the back on purpose to avoid wrecks etc early on but this race was NOT a plate race and it was important for Tony to get a good result but he didn't because his car was crap--give thanks to SHR who cant figure it out. :roll: :roll:

I've dumped TURDS smarter than you.....I'll go toe to toe with you ANY DAY. You're nothing more than the crap I scrape from my shoes after I mow the yard. I know EXACTLY what a RACIST is. If you're too STUPID to realize the play on words or PUN as most INTELLIGENT folks know it as, I'm sorry. Maybe you should get the grade school kids you blabbed about to explain it to YOU. I'm gonna be here 'til Tony shuts the site down AT YOUR REQUEST...remember that stupid statement, dontcha?
Well, once again you've gone against your word, you remember dontcha, you're gonna leave this site and all its morons......you must just be a stupid GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT. I hope you enjoy your miserable life and tell your EX, someone with a little decency says HI. :shock: :lol: :P
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

racer1

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:56 am

Give it a rest loser. I left this site as I have a life but I do check in to see what moron is ranting again and now its you showing your immaturity and ignorance as some of your buddies have actually gotten more decent which is nice to see they are growing up. You & others on this garbage site have run off most all the decent posters with news info and pics which are no more thanks to you pigs here on this garbage site of losers. Your lives are so miserable youre trying to drag others down to your pathetic level as most of you only come here to post crap as apparently its your only option in life. That alone would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic but shows the lack of anyone with class on this site or maturity, let alone any facts or knowledge to back up your accusations and rants. Enjoy-- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:59 pm

racer1 wrote:Give it a rest loser. I left this site as I have a life but I do check in to see what moron is ranting again and now its you showing your immaturity and ignorance as some of your buddies have actually gotten more decent which is nice to see they are growing up. You & others on this garbage site have run off most all the decent posters with news info and pics which are no more thanks to you pigs here on this garbage site of losers. Your lives are so miserable youre trying to drag others down to your pathetic level as most of you only come here to post crap as apparently its your only option in life. That alone would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic but shows the lack of anyone with class on this site or maturity, let alone any facts or knowledge to back up your accusations and rants. Enjoy-- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Divorced,i think we know why! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
The only reason you check in is to create drama,because that's what little @ricks like you do!!!!

When you can come back and not offend people and back up the B.S. you try to feed us,then you can come back and play.Till then! _uck off yah little cockroach! :evil:
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:49 am

racer1 wrote:Give it a rest loser. I left this site as I have a life but I do check in to see what moron is ranting again and now its you showing your immaturity and ignorance as some of your buddies have actually gotten more decent which is nice to see they are growing up. You & others on this garbage site have run off most all the decent posters with news info and pics which are no more thanks to you pigs here on this garbage site of losers. Your lives are so miserable youre trying to drag others down to your pathetic level as most of you only come here to post crap as apparently its your only option in life. That alone would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic but shows the lack of anyone with class on this site or maturity, let alone any facts or knowledge to back up your accusations and rants. Enjoy-- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Loser??....the only thing I've EVER lost in my ENTIRE 50 yrs is my patience with people like you. As I've told you before, I have a GREAT life. You know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about me and my life. I'll betcha dollar$ to donuts that MY life is better than yours in EVERY ASPECT. We'll start with our happiness levels, I have to put mine at about an 8 on a scale of 10. What's yours, MAYBE a 2?? Kinda matches your IQ, huh?? Lemme ask ya this.....can YOU walk to the beach in 5 minutes from your front porch?? I CAN. Do you have a job that you absolutely LOVE and l@@k 4ward to going to work EVERY SINGLE DAY?? I DO. Do you have a great woman in your life that puts up with YOUR shortcomings NO MATTER WHAT ?? I'm gonna guess F*CK NO....Probably right on that one aren't I??
Let's see.....what else can I ask you to REALLY tweak a nerve....hmmmmmmmmmmmm??? Hard work NEVER hurt ANYBODY. Maybe you need to find something new to do as a career. Danica gate stalking just seems to p1ss you off MORE every week as those STELLAR performances keep piling up. Maybe you could go to school to be a mortician, that way you could be as nasty and RUDE as you wanna be because the corpses won't have an opinion, nor the ability to actually say something back to you to make you stomp your feet like you do around here. Danica doesn't have a PRAYER of beatin' her boyfriend, well at least not for R.O.T.Y anyway. ;) ;) :lol: :shock: She obviously beats him in other ways ;) ;) , as evidenced in that cheesy apron she was wearing in that LAME picture that someone posted in another thread. Shall I continue?? Yeah, what the h3ll. To tell ya the truth RACIST1, I don't dislike you because I don't know you. If I did know you, I probably would've done something to make you take the first swing so I could drop you like Danica drops her firesuit for "Boy Toy". :roll: I do THOROUGHLY enjoy striking the occasional nerve though. One of these times you're gonna start an argument that will be between more than 2 or 3 of us and SOMEBODY's gonna p1ss you off soooooooooooo badly that you're gonna pop a blood vessel or 2. Once again, please tell your EX that someone with some sense AND a GREAT sense of humor that only lives 5 minutes from the beach sends sincere regards. And tell her that she made the right choice in dumping you, and that she has PLENTY of time to find someone that will treat her as she deserves to be treated, and I don't mean the way YOU treated her...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:59 am

Well. I guess we can put the "I have no comment" comment back in the sock drawer.
You guys have unleashed the kraken! :twisted:
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Well. I guess we can put the "I have no comment" comment back in the sock drawer.

:idea: Wait for it! :lol:
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:25 pm

wolfgang wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:Well. I guess we can put the "I have no comment" comment back in the sock drawer.

:idea: Wait for it! :lol:

Wait for what Wolfer??....me to call RACIST1 out??....Don't need to, I got a fuuuuuuuuny feelin' he/she's lurking just waiting for the best time to stick his/her foot back in their mouth. :roll: :roll:
color]
Previous

Return to Tony