FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

<<

Smoke_14

User avatar

Posts: 279

8000

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Location: Edgewood, Maryland

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:18 am

Re: ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

Hey michaeljohn, I would look into things a bit further before u speak. JJ said nothing post race because he declined interviews. But on the radio he was moaning and complaing about that restart. KP was right. JJ just needs to make the restart rules because obviously everyone else in NASCAR doesn't know what they are doing.
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3141

Images: 3
8180

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:27 pm

Re: ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

HTower wrote:
wolfgang wrote:I'm pi$$ed,there was a movie that was scheduled i wanted to see and Nascar was in it's place, because of rain last night i persume? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Who won #48 again? :P


Hahahahahahaha

(You missed the Fast and Furious as your movie)

#### no,Transporter 3,never got to see the whole movie yet! :evil:
So,JJ didn't win after all,guess i'll have to watch the recap and find out,i hate to judge before i see all the evidence. :lol: :lol: :lol:
One, two, three and one more Hendrick driver to go!
<<

Jellikit

Posts: 1565

8000

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:24 pm

Re: ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

wolfgang wrote:
HTower wrote:
wolfgang wrote:I'm pi$$ed,there was a movie that was scheduled i wanted to see and Nascar was in it's place, because of rain last night i persume? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Who won #48 again? :P


Hahahahahahaha

(You missed the Fast and Furious as your movie)

#### no,Transporter 3,never got to see the whole movie yet! :evil:
So,JJ didn't win after all,guess i'll have to watch the recap and find out,i hate to judge before i see all the evidence. :lol: :lol: :lol:

JJ and the 48 have just been making stupid mistakes lately.
On a late pit-stop, with the lead, they took only 2 tires when everyone else took, and needed, 4.
Then on ANOTHER late restart, he spun his tires, and complained about how Matt restarted.
Pretty funny to see 5time imploding on something as simple as restarts. :lol:
<<

dirt93

User avatar

Posts: 723

Images: 48
8030

Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Location: California

Post Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:24 am

Re: ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

Funny how JJ has complained so much lately when the restarts don't go his way.It has been his fault every time. Did he forget how to do them?? Nobody else has a problem with the restarts. He use to be really good at them. Out of character for JJ IMO.
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

HTower

User avatar

Posts: 951

8030

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:33 am

Location: Chicagoland Speedway

Post Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:12 am

Re: ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

dirt93 wrote:Funny how JJ has complained so much lately when the restarts don't go his way.It has been his fault every time. Did he forget how to do them?? Nobody else has a problem with the restarts. He use to be really good at them. Out of character for JJ IMO.


Elliot Sadler says Hello
http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/nationwide/story/_/id/8611542/elliott-sadler-carrying-torch-nascar-restart-rule
<<

newmoon

180

Post Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Re: ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

Maybe it's me but each time Tony falls back he is riding around near Danica. Does anyone else find this a bit strange? Could he be trying to make her feel better by riding in the back with her? At first I thought that adding her to the team was a great move, now I feel it has backfired.
<<

Jellikit

Posts: 1565

8000

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA

Post Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Re: ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

newmoon wrote:Maybe it's me but each time Tony falls back he is riding around near Danica. Does anyone else find this a bit strange? Could he be trying to make her feel better by riding in the back with her? At first I thought that adding her to the team was a great move, now I feel it has backfired.

I think it's more a by-product of the team sharing info. Ryan's crew is basically the new kids on the block, (since his old crew went to the 10) so I believe that's why he has a bit of separation from the other 2.
Welcome to the site newmoon!
<<

racer1

Posts: 1127

8000

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:22 am

Re: ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

"Could he be trying to make her feel better by riding in the back with her?"

What a dumb remark regarding a champion like Tony--good grief. All this proves is that SHR has their heads up their As-s-s- and cant figure the new cars out--plain and simple and trying to blame Danica, that's ignorant as well as she just struggles to drive the crap cars they give her. Facts are if Tony is struggling for the most part then how in the world can Danica be expected to be better? Either Tony is getting bad or Danica is improving to run closer to him but either way its not good for SHR as this many races in now and they cant figure it out? Heres a clue-- go ask or pay someone from like Kurts small team and ask them what the secret is as he is out performing SHR as someone else noted earlier. :roll:
<<

jamo14

User avatar

Posts: 1371

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:44 am

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Re: ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

Double-J did a post-race interview on PRN. He didn't complain on there, just his team radio during the moment (I think that's allowed)
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Image
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1891

Images: 10
9427

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:49 am

Re: ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

racer1 wrote:"Could he be trying to make her feel better by riding in the back with her?"

What a dumb remark regarding a champion like Tony--good grief. All this proves is that SHR has their heads up their As-s-s- and cant figure the new cars out--plain and simple and trying to blame Danica, that's ignorant as well as she just struggles to drive the crap cars they give her. Facts are if Tony is struggling for the most part then how in the world can Danica be expected to be better? Either Tony is getting bad or Danica is improving to run closer to him but either way its not good for SHR as this many races in now and they cant figure it out? Heres a clue-- go ask or pay someone from like Kurts small team and ask them what the secret is as he is out performing SHR as someone else noted earlier. :roll:


Hey....RACIST1.....Pass that $hit you're smokin' around the room like I asked you to last time. NO, WAIT, DON'T, It might make the rest of us as blind and STOOOOOOPID as you seem to be. Danica will NEVER, and I mean NEVER make the chase and Tony has won multiple championships. Maybe, JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST, maybe he feels SORRY :( for her and wants to show her that riding around on the a$$-end of the lead lap is something that's gonna take getting used to as it seems that's ALL SHE CAN DO :shock: :shock: . We may NEVER know the whole story though, right? Until the truth comes out on WIKI-LEAKS, we'll just all have to speculate. Didn't you say you were done with this site recently. Well, we see how golden your word is I guess. :P :P
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

racer1

Posts: 1127

8000

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:28 pm

Re: ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

"Hey....RACIST1....."

LMAO at your dumb #### remark calling me a racist as apparently you don't even know what it means --course whats new on this site of moron behavior making comments that have nothing to do with what was actually said. You may want to get a grade schooler to read my comments and explain them to you before you make a fool of yourself with your lame replys that make no sense.

Anyone that would suggest Tony would run farther back on purpose, making it more difficult to have a good result he desperately needs to stay in the chase is clearly ignorant of Tonys career by suggesting such a thing. However I will say as we all know at the plate races drivers do tend to run in the back on purpose to avoid wrecks etc early on but this race was NOT a plate race and it was important for Tony to get a good result but he didn't because his car was crap--give thanks to SHR who cant figure it out. :roll: :roll:
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3141

Images: 3
8180

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Re: ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

jamo14 wrote:Double-J did a post-race interview on PRN. He didn't complain on there, just his team radio during the moment (I think that's allowed)

Agreed! ;) Nice to see you back jamo!
One, two, three and one more Hendrick driver to go!
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8840

Images: 0
9399

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:22 am

Re: ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

this is why i respect people like Jam, MW and Wolf, they dont let loyalty get in the way of what is going on, call as they see it, i get it people dont like JJ, but im going to be a pain in the rear when people call him out on things that are made up or call him out for the same things tony does... Tony has done his share of complaining this year, but when he does, people here says its because he has passion for the sport, but other drivers do it cuz they are cry babies, and i will keep pointing that out week after week, so for JJ to keep his comments on the team radio, big deal, he never took it to the media, do me a favor, in the future if tony ever has a dominant car and led 90% of the laps, and towards the end he finished in the back of the field, let me know how he reacts on the radio..
Any driver worth a grain of salt put in that position would react the same way on the radio, and they have every right to!
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4460

8215

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:07 am

Re: ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

michaeljohn wrote:this is why i respect people like Jam, MW and Wolf, they dont let loyalty get in the way of what is going on, call as they see it, i get it people dont like JJ, but im going to be a pain in the rear when people call him out on things that are made up or call him out for the same things tony does... Tony has done his share of complaining this year, but when he does, people here says its because he has passion for the sport, but other drivers do it cuz they are cry babies, and i will keep pointing that out week after week, so for JJ to keep his comments on the team radio, big deal, he never took it to the media, do me a favor, in the future if tony ever has a dominant car and led 90% of the laps, and towards the end he finished in the back of the field, let me know how he reacts on the radio..
Any driver worth a grain of salt put in that position would react the same way on the radio, and they have every right to!

Well then being the stand up guy you must admit that JJ pulled a Kyle Busch after the race. Refusing to give an interview. Bottom line is that isn't normal for JJ. So it seems to me that things are getting to him. & Chad had to act like a Kyle CC & say some kinda silly comment to keep JJ from looking bad. Kenseth did nothing wrong with his restart. it is the after the race things where I think JJ should expect some heat.
I do agree he doesn't deserve any heat from what he said on his in car radio. Although he is crying more than I am used to hearing. The only time I think drivers deserve crap for what they say on the radio is when they are berating their own team. (which I have never heard him do)
BTW I heard that he wasn't happy with the 22 either, but not sure if this is true, & if it is not sure why he is.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8840

Images: 0
9399

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:23 am

Re: ANOTHER STELLAR PERFORMANCE.

ya he walked off( im sure he was #### at himself) nothing i can say about that, but he was not asked for a interview by TNT, he even tweeted and said "no one from TNT came to me for an interview" he was only approached by members of radio for an interview, but i dont hold that against any driver who dominates a race and for whatever reason it doesnt work out, and if they dont wanna talk, they dont have to, unless they finish in the top 5, sure i goof on kyle on here about it, but i do it cuz MW and doc like him, and im sharing laffs with my friends,
I will miss you Frehley........
PreviousNext

Return to Tony

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER