FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

10th in points!!!!

<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:03 pm

Re: 10th in points!!!!

everyone always mention Vckers or JV as people who should be avoided, what about a couple years ago, gordon was actin like a jerk and he was taking cars out left n right. i guess it isnt a big deal unless they touch tony or danica......

thats why i never bring up a driver and what happens, because to me and this is just my thought process, its already making a pre-planned excused in case my driver doesnt get the finish i expect or want.

its racing, its to be expected even if the same two people tangle......
<<

kim92164

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:39 pm

Normally I don't call people out, but I've seen just about enough. Racer1, yes you, I was tought by my parents that if I couldn't say anything nice keep my mouth shut. You should learn from that advice. You seem to attack the people here and their opinions. I consider all that you have done so to as very nice people who love racing as a whole. I will cut up and pick on them in fun, like Schmoopy & MJ, but what you're doing is being very childish. So GROW UP!!!!
<<

housesandhogans

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:43 pm

kim92164 wrote:Normally I don't call people out, but I've seen just about enough. Racer1, yes you, I was tought by my parents that if I couldn't say anything nice keep my mouth shut. You should learn from that advice. You seem to attack the people here and their opinions. I consider all that you have done so to as very nice people who love racing as a whole. I will cut up and pick on them in fun, like Schmoopy & MJ, but what you're doing is being very childish. So GROW UP!!!!

Amen. Racer1 seems to be the only one who is usually in attack mode. I like these boards because they are much more civil than any others I've found.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:27 pm

Yeah, I know it was payback for Tony's earlier bump. It should be long enough ago that it won't be an issue between them.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
Previous

Return to Tony