FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Gotta love this Monster..

<<

Annalee

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Gotta love this Monster..

WTG TEAM 14 and especially Tony.....His last lap driving made me think of Homesteaf 2011....I am not sure his car was that good, but knowing Tony, he wasn't letting this one get away...love this Monster :D :D

GREAT LOOKING SCORING PYLON................14 is No..1
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

racer1

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:48 pm

Re: Gotta love this Monster..

Have to say congrads to Tony for the win as didn't expect it given how bad the cars have been running. Great race the last few laps as had me on the edge of the couch waiting for him to make the pass for the win. I hope this mean they are getting the car setup problem fixed or better anyway as if they are figuring out these new cars it will help Danica's car hopefully anyway and has to get better then its been? Heres hoping? 8-)
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Re: Gotta love this Monster..

Annalee you are so right about the end of this race. Maybe it wasn't for a championship but the first step for one. Tony sure felt like it was a big deal win and it really is. He made a statement during an interview about the win kept the streak of wins going for 15 years. We all know and especially Dale Jr. that years can go by without a win. His fans will take that win and stand with him for more. :D :D :D
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.

Return to Tony