FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tony's Back!!!!

<<

housesandhogans

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Re: Tony's Back!!!!

Waaaaaaaayyyyyy to go Tony!! :lol:

(But also so sad for Ryan. But, they'll both be back next week!)
<<

HTower

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:35 pm

kim92164 wrote:WTG Smoke!!!!!! I make a pizza run for the family and I miss my Tony winning.

You do realize that if you don't go for pizza next week and Smoke doesn't win, that we're going to blame you, right? :twisted:
<<

chevy39fan

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Congrats to all Stewart fans on here! :D

Ryan can't even wreck someone out without involving himself these days! :? Very discouraged but it's free entertainment I guess.................... 8-)
<<

SmokeRising

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:23 pm

Congratulations Tony! :D
I hope this is just the start of better things ahead... 8-)
Now to make the Chase!
:D
The impossible just takes a little longer...
Remember that both the cream and the crude both rise to the top, but only the "Smoke" rises above them all!

"SHR GARAGE GANG"
<<

jdpirate

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:28 pm

Congrats to Tony, the 14 team and SHR!!!
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
<<

NASCARNan

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:I've never been so happy to have my weekly picks wrong.

WTG SMOKE!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Haha, my husband asked me this very thing. Would I rather have a bad fantasy racing week to see Tony win? Heck ya, in a heart beat!!
NASCAR Nan
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:46 pm

All GG got 5 points............but NASCAR nana got 105........ Happy to give her that! :D

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

dirt93

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Way to go Smoke!! So happy for him and the whole SHR team. I was actually surprised to see him up there... I was like, "Where did he come from?" They never said two words about him all race until the last three laps at the end.

WOOOOOoooOoOOO HooooOOoOoOOOOo
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

Jellikit

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:52 pm

I had a softball double-header today, leaving the house around 4. :roll:

Eating dinner with the family while Sports Center was on when they recapped the race.
My 3 year old held his ears and asked Mommy, "What's Daddy doing?"
High-fives and a boogie-woogie in the kitchen!! :mrgreen:

Watching some more news on the tube, I hear about the blown restart by JJ and how they wouldn't have black-flagged him if he just would have given the lead back. :lol: ....really? 5-time? really? :lol: ...That's just good stuff.

Upon further review....48 WINS!
48 total, not 48. ;)

Where there's Smoke, there's fire! Time to fan the flames!
Congrats Tony and all of his fans. :!: :!: 8-) 8-) :!: :!:
<<

Smoke_14

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Smoke had a decent car all day. At least top 15. That one long run in the middle part of the race when the sun was out the most, he really took off and drove his way up to 9th. His car was best on long runs. Seemed as though his times stayed consistent, while not as fast as others, he would catch guys late in a run as their cars fell off.

I didn't think the call for 2 tires would be the right call with 20 to go, but he really took off, and he smelled blood in the water when the 48 had to come to pit road for that black flag. He saw 10 laps and the 42 between him and victory, and ol Tony got up on that wheel. Overall he had a top 10-15 car, which at Dover is AMAZING considering how bad they have been the last 2-3 years there. So I said before this race, a lead lap top 15 finish would be like a win for these guys. I just didn't know how right and wrong I would be at the same time.

Also something I will never forget about today is how all the people cheered in the stands for him. He received a big ovation from the crowd when he went around on his victory lap.
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

eve

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:57 pm

Just saw u tube of Tony's after race interview posted on Facebook. Tony took Bob Podgrass to task for starting rumors about personnel shake-up at SHR. Said it was a distraction for the entire organization. He was really ticked.
I'll be the first to admit I was doubting Addington, but Zippy's interview made me stop and think. Tony is a great businessman and knows how to be a winner. I hope that I was wrong about Addington. On to Pocono, they tested last week, so maybe they have turned a corner.
<<

Schlooby

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:02 pm

Awesome run Smoke!!! Congrats!! My picks also blew engines and restarts. Think the 38 and 39 should have thrown down out there, haha
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:20 pm

Smoke_14 wrote:Smoke had a decent car all day. At least top 15. That one long run in the middle part of the race when the sun was out the most, he really took off and drove his way up to 9th. His car was best on long runs. Seemed as though his times stayed consistent, while not as fast as others, he would catch guys late in a run as their cars fell off.

I didn't think the call for 2 tires would be the right call with 20 to go, but he really took off, and he smelled blood in the water when the 48 had to come to pit road for that black flag. He saw 10 laps and the 42 between him and victory, and ol Tony got up on that wheel. Overall he had a top 10-15 car, which at Dover is AMAZING considering how bad they have been the last 2-3 years there. So I said before this race, a lead lap top 15 finish would be like a win for these guys. I just didn't know how right and wrong I would be at the same time.

Also something I will never forget about today is how all the people cheered in the stands for him. He received a big ovation from the crowd when he went around on his victory lap.

You are soooooooooooo lucky to see Tony get this win......I am so jealous!!

Also something I will never forget about today is how all the people cheered in the stands for him. He received a big ovation from the crowd when he went around on his victory lap.[/quote]

That's our Tony and that's why we love him.........

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

im4tony14

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:05 am

Tony's back? Tony never left!!!

Congrats Tony, the #14 team, Zippy & the rest of SHR!!!

I had to work this afternoon and only watched the first 20 laps of the race. Nothing made me happier than my husband telling me Tony won the race when I walked into the house!! Win bliss......better than any after work drink!!!

:D 8-) :lol:
Love You Tony - No Matter What!!!!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:59 am

ndunn wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:I've never been so happy to have my weekly picks wrong.

WTG SMOKE!!!!! :) :) :) :)

The best sentence ever HH. My picks blew an engine, and blew a restart, and the other came in 4th. I just don't care as the "MAN" Tony won. I won't get any garage points but we should get for Tony's win 5 points unless they changed it. I just checked and they still have the points. I had guests so I wasn't able to watch the race but did get to see a video of the last 3 laps and a short interview from Tony. I am so please for Tony and it sure takes the worries off his back. Tony was so happy to have as he put it "showcased Code 3 Associates".

Matt - BOOM!
Kasey - Spin into the wall
Kyle - Faded at the finish

Three wrong picks and I'm still doing the Happy Dance :!: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500
PreviousNext

Return to Tony