FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Matter of time?

<<

Rochelle

Post Sat May 25, 2013 10:17 pm

Re: Matter of time?

Yes, Schmoopy, they were talking about that all through Speed Weeks at the beginning of the season and for a few weeks after. All the teams had that problem since those parts were now made and distributed by the manufacturers. It was because of the lag time for those final parts being approved by NASCAR, if I remember right. All the teams were in the same position at that point. SHR wasn't in any worse position than any of the other teams. Maybe testing should have been a priority once the parts were available. Plus, why haven't they been taking advantage of the HMS meetings this season? Seems to me like they've been shooting themselves in the foot this season by not taking advantage of that option. Especially since JJ and Kasey have been doing so well. You can talk about Chad holding back all you want, but truth is, JJ is a very versatile driver. He adapts his driving style as necessary to the car. That's what makes him 5 time and not 1, 2, 3 or 4 time...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

eve

Post Sun May 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Re: Matter of time?

I hope Zippy doesn't get into trouble with what he said about the car and the shortages at the beginning of the year. Brian France made it clear that speaking ill of the Gen 6 car would not be tolerated. If they don't fine Zippy, then they should give Denny back his money because Zippy said the same things that Denny did.
Previous

Return to Tony