FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Still Same Ol' Negative Nicks and Debbie Downers

<<

teddybear1439

Post Sun May 19, 2013 1:40 pm

Still Same Ol' Negative Nicks and Debbie Downers

Based on your posts, week after week, you post as if the results of the race is freakin' dooms day or something. You're writing off your driver(s) long before they're even mathematically eliminated.

I quit visiting here because of all the negative posts and I'm not the only one. The dark, depressive mood carried here is a downer. I mean really, do you support your driver or not?

Here's an :idea: enjoy the race each week and let the chips fall where they may. Cheer for your driver whether he or she finishes first or last. It'll make the race experience much more pleasurable then you won't be in such misery about something you have no control over.
I'm like fine wine, I improve with age!
<<

HTower

Post Sun May 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Re: Still Same Ol' Negative Nicks and Debbie Downers

Thanks for checking in teddybear. Maybe you can stick around and post happy cheerful topics?
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun May 19, 2013 4:04 pm

teddybear1439 wrote:Based on your posts, week after week, you post as if the results of the race is freakin' dooms day or something. You're writing off your driver(s) long before they're even mathematically eliminated.

I quit visiting here because of all the negative posts and I'm not the only one. The dark, depressive mood carried here is a downer. I mean really, do you support your driver or not?

Here's an :idea: enjoy the race each week and let the chips fall where they may. Cheer for your driver whether he or she finishes first or last. It'll make the race experience much more pleasurable then you won't be in such misery about something you have no control over.

hey ive been saying that for YEARS, but nobody take me serious...
I miss you Frehley........
<<

smokieonefour

Post Sun May 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Hey Teddy... 'Sup Girl? :-)

For every "negative" or bad post on here... there's one or two that should make you smile or laugh too. Ya know, it's that same ol' thing... this group is just a big ol dysfunctional family... we have our ups & downs, rights & wrongs.... and yet we carry on LOL :-)

Good to see ya back - ok, well... "posting" :-D
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun May 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Well hey hey hey TB.......how wonderful you decided you to come in and check on us all.

When you have a large and diverse group spread all around the country like we do I think you are going to get a variety of opinions, positive AND negative. One thing I'm glad we have is the ability to "block" a poster that we either don't care for or who seem to dwell on certain subjects. There are several whom I've blocked, blocked them quite a while back, and never give them a second thought.

On the other hand I've been fortunate enough to meet and corespond with many from the site. I think you get out of it what you put into it.

This season so far has been extremely frustrating for everyone who follows Tony and team 14. Everyone handles situations differently. I hope you choose to come back here as often as time permits and contribute in your positive way.
Last edited by onerockindoc on Sun May 19, 2013 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun May 19, 2013 9:32 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Well hey hey hey TB.......how wonderful you decided you to come in and check on us all.

When you have a large and diverse group spread all around the country like we do I think you are going to get a variety of opinions, positive AND negative. One thing I'm glad we have is the ability to "block" a poster that we either don't care for or who seem to dwell on certain subjects. There are several whom I've blocked, blocked them quite a while back, and never give them a second thought.

On the other hand I've been fortunate enough to meet and corespond with many from the site. I think you get out if it what you put into it.

This season so far has been extremely frustrating for everyone who follows Tony and team 14. Everyone handles situations differently. I hope you choose to come back here as often as time permits and contribute in your positive way.

Doc have you blocked my posts?
testing 1, 2, 3
testing 1, 2, 3
:mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun May 19, 2013 9:37 pm

I can not tell a lie.........

Hey Schmoop, we missed you last night!!
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun May 19, 2013 9:54 pm

onerockindoc wrote:I can not tell a lie.........

Hey Schmoop, we missed you last night!!

I couldn't get my audio to work until the last ten laps anyways. Was funny though after the 78 had that horrible pit stop, ryan told his spotter to keep an eye on the 78. he was worried the 78 was gonna flip the switch. Car was crap all night. he couldn't even hold it down on the white line when he was by himself. maybe I was lucky I couldn't hear him last night. But Ryan still gained spots every restart. Only to lose them back as the run went on.
ImageImageImage
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun May 19, 2013 9:58 pm

We all had some sort of weird audio problems at one point or another.
Bob Marley
<<

kim92164

Post Sun May 19, 2013 10:18 pm

I was having audio problems last night, I couldn't keep my eyes open. lol
<<

housesandhogans

Post Sun May 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Ok, thought it was just me. Sorry everyone had problems, but glad I wasn't the only one.
<<

Annalee

Post Sun May 19, 2013 11:16 pm

Audio problems came from NASCAR not flipping the audio switch......that is from Time Warner when they called to see that our cable tv was working properly today....I asked them :lol: they also said that the video was not transferring from Charlotte motor speedway.....I don't know cause I had nothing......no power, no cable, to tv no nothing,......zip! I was listening to the race on a hand held crank radio, by candlelight!

Missed you last night...... Schmoopy :( could have used your detailed analysis :lol: !

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Smoke_14

Post Mon May 20, 2013 12:13 pm

What I think has everyone so frustrated, and myself included is that it's the same #### problem week in and week out. Car won't turn in, walks up the hill in the center, and no drive off. Different track, different car, same problem. Week after week after week after week.

I've been going to Dover since '94. Anyone that has been to Dover and watched Tony run there the last two years knows that he has had this issue at Dover. But now it seems like the same issue has spread to every other track. It's annoying that you think a championship winning team like this can't figure this issue out, let alone at Dover after two years. But now it's spread to every track. I'll give them a pass on Richmond, they did have something figured out that race, but then next week, it was back to the same old issue again.

I've been saying it for over a month now, this is a shock/spring issue. It's always the front end Tony, Ryan and Danica are complaining about. I just can't believe they have been unable to get this issue fixed with all their resources. I would find it hard to believe that Tony and SHR hasn't requested from HMS to look at some of their setups to see what they are doing different just in the front end.

This is going to be a LONG 600 miles. Mark my words. Anyone can check on here and see that I'm not negative about Tony or SHR in my posts, but from what I have seen recently, these next two weeks are going to be brutal for this organization because of their issues and the tracks they are about to run. If you don't have a good shock package at Charlotte, and especially at Dover, then forget it.
Leave the Ears On the Dog

Return to Tony