FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Testing Today

<<

housesandhogans

Post Tue May 14, 2013 2:39 pm

Testing Today

Heard that there was some testing going on today by everyone at SHR, except possibly the competition director. Hope they learn some helpful stuff!
<<

TishR

Post Tue May 14, 2013 3:17 pm

Re: Testing Today

Yeah they are in Dover testing today and I heard Tony say somewhere that they would be testing for the next three weeks in a row so more testing next week and the week after. I hope it does some good.

You would think that the competition director would be there wouldn't you.
Tish
<<

Annalee

Post Tue May 14, 2013 3:48 pm

I posted this this morning.........this is the start! All of SHR is there via " AIR SMOKE".......ZIppy is not there physically but is in constant contact with all involved....
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out SHR is not in their game and anyone who knows Tony well enough, knows that he WILL do something about it......and they HAVE started....They LEFT yesterday for two days of testing at DOVER!!
I hope SHR, FINDS THEIR MAGIC BACK.......DOVER USE TO BE ONE OF TONY's BEST TRACKS......His feedback to Steve and their approach to making adjustments on the new car has greatly improved. Tony's pit crew was spot on.......PERFECTION. Many many times he gained three to four places on pit road by their speed. They have their act together. I still say it's with the springs and shocks they are using....but they aren't listening to me! :lol: :lol: kinda like my hubby! :roll:
It's a START! I'm saying a little prayer for some Divine intervention.........any one can join in..they need all the help they can get! But...........I have every confidence this will happen! :) :)

AIR SMOKE YESTERDAY MORNING......

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

eve

Post Tue May 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Does anyone know where they are going to be testing other than Dover? Let us know if you can. I got a tweet from Marty Smith yesterday that he got from Tony Gibson. They were all waiting for Tony at the airport - he was late. I hope that the test went well, at least they have good weather. I live about an hour and a half from Dover Speedway.
<<

TishR

Post Wed May 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Eve I have read on twitter from Tony's spotter that is has been raining off and on all day in Dover so far. Don't know what it is like now but about an hour ago it was raining.
Tish
<<

eve

Post Thu May 16, 2013 12:05 am

It was clear where I live on Monday and Tuesday. It rained on Wednesday, but they were only to be there on Monday and Tuesday.

Return to Tony