FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Anybody know...

<<

housesandhogans

Post Mon May 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Re: Anybody know...

I agree Eve. I think the talking heads have so much time to fill and so little real news to fill it with, that opinions start to sound like facts. I don't think they intentionally lie, but when you have that much time to fill, you start repeating things in different ways, and I think they possibly start believing their own opinions are facts.
<<

Annalee

Post Tue May 14, 2013 10:56 am

Re: Anybody know...

Waltrips are like wind up toys...they talk on cue, doesn't mean they know anything.......That's their job, to talk, that is how they are paid............. :shock:
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out SHR is not in their game and they know Tony well enough, to know that he WILL do something about it......and they HAVE started....They LEFT yesterday for two days of testing at DOVER!! I hope TONY FINDS HIS MAGIC BACK.......DOVER USE TO BE ONE OF HIS BEST TRACKS......His feedback to Steve and their approach to making adjustments on the new car has greatly improved. Tony's pit crew was spot on.......PERFECTION. Many many times he gained three to four places on pit road by their speed. They have their act together. I still say it's with the springs and shocks they are using....but they aren't listening to me! :lol: :lol: :lol: kinda like my hubby! :roll: :roll: :mrgreen: It's a START! : :D :D. I'm saying a little prayer for some Divine intervention.........

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
Previous

Return to Tony