All things Tony
Post a reply

Most Popular Driver 2013 Voting

Fri May 10, 2013 1:16 pm

http://www.mostpopulardriver.com/Home.aspx

Dang, I forgot about this. It's probably been going on for a couple months now.

Re: Most Popular Driver 2013 Voting

Sat May 11, 2013 11:29 am

Smoke14Wins wrote:http://www.mostpopulardriver.com/Home.aspx

Dang, I forgot about this. It's probably been going on for a couple months now.

It's had been going on a little longer than that. I'd forgotten about it and then saw it in my favorites and clicked on it. It's the very same setup as last year so I've had a chance to vote plus I have a Post-it on my monitor that says "vote for Tony every day". It does remind me........

Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:58 am

;)

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:13 pm

Thanks so much for the reminder........I had forgotten about that too!

Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:03 am

place a sticky note up on your screen to be a reminder & when you see it when you log onto the computer each day you get on, then right away make your vote.

Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:45 am

MOST POPULAR ????? BIIIIIIIIIIG DEAL. Who cares about most popular?? L@@k what it has gotten JOOOOOOONYER all the times he's won it. NO CHAMPIONSHIPS!! Gimme CHAMPIONSHIPS over most popular ANY day..... JMO 8-) :shock:

Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:01 am

I agree with MWS. Championships are going to bring sponsors to your door and not have SHR going to them. If you were them, which would you rather have. Multiple drivers with lots of wins and championships or a driver with the Most Popular Driver Award....hhuumm do we really need to think about this?

Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:41 am

HMS just singed a huge sponsor for Jr, but wont announce it for awhile, so for 2 drivers in nascar, its not a big deal if they win or not

Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:48 am

I'm just tired of someone winning over & over just because of a name sake.
I know it doesn't mean anything, it's just for the fans.
I'll be glad when someone else can win it or if it's just done away with all together.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:35 pm

The popular vote has been going on for a long time and will continue till the end and its voting every day that counts. I like Tony but he isn't one of the favorites to win this vote for sure, but doubt he cares anyway. Rumors last yr was Kayne got a lot of votes so he could be in the mix with another new driver to Cup also. Also it is a big deal as its the fans choice and that always matters to some more then others--but it matters and the ones saying it doesn't matter only say that because they aren't popular enough to matter anyway. :roll:

Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:13 am

get your facts straight moron, kasey almost beat dale jr out for the cover of the video game, not popular driver, as always spewing out half truths.
Post a reply